[Life In The Raw] The muscle daddy FB

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Last week I went to Hollywood Spa, down in the basement I saw this sexy, sexy, sexy muscle stud. A slightly salt and pepper beard, low cut hair, muscles, a furry chest, tats... the whole fucking package.

I went up to him and he welcomed me into his room.

"Hey, let me shower first, I'm clean and all, but I jogged here, so my ass is kinda sweaty."

Well, as soon as he said that I pushed him down on all fours and stuck my tongue deep in his sweaty crack.

He had such a furry and tasty pussy, I spread his as open and really tongue fucked his hole.

I mounted him, and I rammed his hole. HARD. He enjoyed every moment, and he looked at the mirrors, watching his white ass getting plowed. Then I pulled out and ate his hole some more.

"God, you look so hot eating my ass like that baby."

I mounted him again, and held his back down with my hands.

"Give me that load baby, give me that fucking load."

I pumped him for a few more minutes, his V Tapered back, his tattoos, his muscled furry butt... physical perfection, taking my raw diick, craving my load.

"Make me yours baby, claim that ass with your fucking load."

I howled out as my balls emptied deep into his hole.

We were sweating and I collapsed on his back, I lay there, feeling my dick in his now cum filled ass.

We made out and we went up to the hottub, he couldnt keep his hands off of me, he asked me to stand up and turn around, and he stuck his tongue into my furry bubble butt.

We went to the sauna where I ate out his cum filled hole.

We went back to his room and we exchanged numbers.

A fewe days later he texted me, he wanted to meet up. I had him come over.

He got lost and overshot where I live, so I went out to get him, we walked back to my house

he got naked and we made out.

"I need to fuck your pussy again." I told him.

"Fuck yeah, fuck me hard tonight, use my pussy."

"I;m gonna blast my poz cum in your muscle pussy."

He gave me that look, a fire going off inside him, when two poz pigs the celebrate who and what they are find each other.

"Yeah, fuck my poz asshole, give me that nasty cream up my cunt."

We kept kissing each other, me totally naked, and him in a jockstrap.

I turned him over and ate out his hole.

"Fuck, you treat my pussy so good, baby... fuck, I love that way you eat hole."

He pulled me up.

"I just cant stop kissing you."

He climbed on my body and planted kisses all over me.

I flipped over and kissed him.

Then he flipped me over again,

"Fuck... that beautiful ass of yours..."

He began rimming me again.

I nibbled on my hole and my ass.

It felt amazing. I have always enjoyed a rimjob over a blowjob. I flipped him over, he came here for his pussy to get fucked, he was going to get it.

"You ready for some black poz dick in your white pussy?"

"Oh fuck baby, I need it... please fuck my muscle hole with that thick black poz dick... oh fuck."

I slid into him and bent down to make out with him, this bottom stud that was in my bed, this sexy muscle god with a fuzzy ass.

"Poz my hole baby... give me your cum... i need poz cum in my fucking man pussy..."

"Fucking sweet poz pussy... so soft... so fucking hot and perfect."

I raised his legs up and pounded his hole. Then I flipped him on his stomach and laid on him, pumping his ass.

Then I stood at the edge of my bed and drilled him doggy style. I blew up load deep inside of him. We made out fora little bit and drifted off to sleep. I woke up around 4am, and looked at him, laying there. His cumfilled ass in the air. I ate out his hole... soft moaning escaped him. each lick, each taste pulling him gently out of his sleep.

"Mmmm... baby..."

I ate him gently. Softly, making out with his cum filled ass, tasting my load on his ass lips.

I mounted him and all gentleness was thrown out of the window. I drilled him and was amazed at how much cum I had laid inside of him. The cum quickly frothed all over my dick... the smell filled the room, the sound of a squishing fuckhole overpowered our moans.

"Oh, fuck, your poz cum makes the best lube baby... fuck my hole."

I held onto his ass, pulled out all the way and slammed back in, and like a piston shot, I fired another load of toxic seed deep in his guts. We kissed and went back to sleep.

New friends are a great thing.6205496180732721325-2602607272753569519?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.