Two afternoon loads

hardwv

I was feeling horny on Friday, so I posted a quick connect ad on bbrt and had a quick taker. Three messages later, I hear him come into my apartment and into the bedroom. He had a nice 6-7” cock that I worked over with my mouth. Once he was hard and oozing Precum I mounted him and rode him for a few minutes before getting on my back to let him take control. A minute later, I could feel his cock throbbing and knew he was cumming. I pull him closer in with my legs and started milking him with my ass. Once he was finished, he quickly put his clothes back on and left; we never spoke a word to each other. 

About 10 mins after he left, I had another taker. Within 20 mins, he was in my apartment. He had a nice looking 9” black cock. I was already on the bed, so he pulled me to the edge and started rimming me, finding to his surprise a load of cum in my ass, which made him dig his tongue deeper into my ass. Once he was finished, he penetrated me with nothing but spit lube. My brief moment of pain was overtaken by the sheer ecstasy of being stretched and filled by such a large dick. Not too much later I feel him start to cum, so I begin to milk his cock. When he was finished, he stayed inside me and asked if I was ready for round 2. Once I nodded, he began to furiously pump my ass ramming as deep as he could with each thrust. After about 10 mins I could feel him start to cum again. I pulled him closer to me so he could go deeper and milked him for all of his seed. Once he was finished, I continued to milk him to try and get every drop of him. When he finally pulled out, he put on his clothes and left without saying a word.

• Like 6