Mature men

CSL

Just wondering what experience younger guys have had with older mature guys. I'm almost exclusively been with older guys my whole life. The first guy I was with was also the older man I've ever been with- he was 73 I was 23.  Older tops really seem to know how to fuck and how to take care of a younger bottom.  Something real hot  when getting breed by a mature- the idea that despite  the fact that they are past their sexual prime, he is  only moments away  from  unloading his DNA deep inside me in a last ditch effort to extend his bloodline 

I’m a bottom and prefer older men.  The first guy I fucked bareback and let Bree’s me was around fifty, i was 25 or so.  The oldest guy I’ve been with is around 68 or so.  I find older men sexy as hell, the tops I’ve fucked generally know what they want and  direct me as appropriate.  And most mature tops are committed barebackers and don’t play games.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

The OP’s question seems to assume that older men will always Top and younger men always bottom in these connections. I’d be interested, as a 51-year-old* total bottom not planning on spreading my seed anywhere, the point of view of younger Tops who prefer older bottoms - if such exist.

*I am frequently told by people in the septuagenarian set how I am “such a young man”, yet to my 19-year-old daughter I’m a geezer. Go figure. I really don’t care as long as I’m still fuckable.