Straight Guy in Myrtle Beach Hotel

I was visiting Myrtle Beach with my wife. WHile she was in a morning training conference, I go on a4a and found another guy looking to drop a load. Amazingly, he was in the same hotel. He said he was married traveling alone, so we met in his room. He was very nervous, but we shed our clothes quickly. He was 5'6" 150lbs, muscular, shaved hairy body, cock and balls, with a nice cut 7 inch cock. He was totally flaccid and i was afraid he'd bolt or kick me out of his room, so i quickly got on my knees while he was standing there and took his cock in my mouth. I looked up at him and started to lick and suck his cock and balls.  He started to get hard, so i suggested that he lie back on the bed. He obliged and then I really started to deep throat him. He moaned that he was about to cum so i sucked harder and he shot in my mouth. I swallowed and got up and got dressed since he seemed weirded out. Left with a goodbye and his cum in my stomach, but i knew we'd never see each other again. Not a bad 15 minutes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Been there quite a few times and it is awesome for random hookups with straight guys. Mostly redneck, white trash, military types. Love that they want it anon, usually dump and run stuff, and love that military guys all pretty much bareback. Learned the best places to cruise and it’s a shame CL is no more because that was the best source. Last time I was there had a hot three way with two Marines, all bareback...fucked each other for hours.