Swallow piss, what else?

I went to Sauna on Thursday evening. Just walked around, I saw three guys in one of the bigger rooms. They invited me to join them. One guy was much more younger then I, the other a bit younger, third a bit older. All the guys good looking, sexy, smooth. The younger guys consumed met. All of us hit poppers continuously. We sucked eachother. Once the youngest turned onto his four and the older guy started to fuck him in doggy. I slipped under the guy  to suck him, and let him suck me. Once the boy said we had to stop it, because he needed to piss. I hate when a hot session interrupted. I told him let all hos piss into my mouth. The guys were definitely surprised, but at least the guy started to piss. It was a huge load. I swallowed all his piss. I swear, it lasted five minutes long. Hiss piss was a bit sour, but tasty. When he stopped, I let his dick out of my mouth, but a few came yet, so I got the rest on my face.  I've never tasted chempiss. I loved it. The scene made everybody horny and it was just the beginning. The night was long with more fucks, sucks, rimms with these guys, and we stayed with the pisser to let fuck us by other guys, till I could barebacked him. That was the top of this evening orgy.

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Like 1