[UK Sauna Slut] Interrogation Time

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Howdy!

As you know I've always encouraged interaction between myself and you guys. So to aid that, i've got a formspring account. You can ask me anything you want on it, and I will answer them honestly, and frankfully. Obviously duplicate questions wont be answered many times over, and illegal issues will be plain ignored... but I'm sure you get the drift.

I used formspring before, but I found it clogged up my blog with too much rubbish, so this time the questions asked and the answers I give, wont be shown here on the blog. This is also because my blog is listed on various blog RSS feeds now, and they don't allow formspring usage.

So, if you ask a question and want to see my reply, or are just curious readers.. you can catch up with my answers at formspring itself, or, by following me on twitter.

www.formspring.me/bbsaunaslut

www.twitter.com/@BBSaunaSlut

I'll endeavor to answer as many questions as possible, and as soon as I can too. So, any burning issues you've been itching to put to me... go for it!8509970464843090789-4600260417125769216?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.