Runners at crusing sites

Davidc

I love local crusing site at a park.

lots of bottoms in running gear cum in to the wooded area to get fucked.

There is something so hot about fingering and B.Bing a runner , it that sweaty ,loosened up hole.

They can normally take a pounding with very little lube.

• Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I love to cruise the Katy Trail here in Dallas for the same reason. I dress like a runner so as to be inconspicuous and there's a lot of guys like that who are looking, like you describe. Most all of the say nothing and just go bare...pretty rare that a guy ask me if I wanted him to wrap or asked me to wrap. Was just out last night and swapped loads with this hot younger shaggy haired blonde guy...went bare with no questions.

Guest FinalDL2021
20 hours ago, Davidc said:

I love local crusing site at a park.

lots of bottoms in running gear cum in to the wooded area to get fucked.

There is something so hot about fingering and B.Bing a runner , it that sweaty ,loosened up hole.

They can normally take a pounding with very little lube.

nice, I am a runner myself, have always fantasized about getting fucked off of a trail.

Guest Memphian
On 6/22/2018 at 12:11 PM, alwaysready said:

so, police 'cruising' is not a problem? seems to be here in Memphis.

Hey, that caught my eye.  I knew there were issues on the Greenline, like in Germantown.  So I've been afraid to try it even though it's really close to me.

I'm also a runner in the Atlanta suburbs. I do most of my running at local parks and haven't found or stumbled across any cruise areas. I have seen other runner, walker, and cyclist that I wish were cruising. I would totally be up for a post-run breeding.