Lunch Break Quicky

Guest bentoverwaiting4u

Guest bentoverwaiting4u

I was recently in the NYC metro area with very limited personal time.  No connections on BBRT were materializing, but I did find a hosting top on Grindr in Manhattan near my conference during a lunch break who obligingly deposited a quick load in less than five minutes.  As he was already hard when I arrived, it literally took me more time to get to his place than he took to pound his load into me.  But when I left, we were both satisfied.  Here's to the lunch break quicky!

• 3 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Hot. I work in downtown and there's usually guys looking for lunchtime quickies on Grindr and other apps. I love to squeeze one or two quick ones in if I can. Love doing it in bathrooms, forcing ourselves to be quiet even when rigorously fucking. Love the anon aspect, not knowing who the guy is, feeling his dick buried deep in my ass, spurting his load in me, or me doing the same to him. Love going back to work with a stranger's load in my ass. Love knowing the other dude has got my seed inside him as he goes on about his day.