Paris Bunker

nico75020

Hi guys,

It's been a few weeks now that I have discovered the Bunker in Paris and every time I go again, I enjoy it more and more. I got very much into this whole thing at the Cumunion in SF last September, but that's another story.

Every Sunday pm, it's super crowded at Bunker. I'd easily guess around 100 guys there. And most of it is BB... I have been a few times as top, but last time was the first time as a bottom. My goal is to become a no load refused cum slut, and I think I made a big step forward....

Last time, I had cleaned out my ass. And my goal was to get loaded anonymously at the glory holes. I did not want to see the guys. Just being a hole. It didn't quite turn out as I planned. The first glory hole cabin that I found, I pulled down my pants and pushed my ass against the hole, waiting for someone to come in. I felt some hands on my ass, but unfortunately nobody wanted to fuck. So I continued my way. Passed by the darkroom where lots of guys were fucking, and then I found the glory hole walls... The tops go up a few stairs so that the hole is just at the height of the bottom's mouth while he is standing. The bottom's side is completely open so that people can watch the slutty boys how they suck the anonymous cocks.

Three holes are on that wall, and I was lucky that the middle one was free. I went there, looked through the hole, and saw the first guy stroke his cock. I put my finger through the hole to give him a sign that I am ready to take it. And he pushed it through straight away. It was a pretty big cock, thick as well. I couldn't take it all the way. But it tasted super manly. I could smell the sweat from his pubes. And so I started being a good bottom and serving his cock. I played with his balls as I took his cock, licked his shaft, took it as deep as possible and let him do some fuck movements into my throat.

After a good 10 minutes, he moved away and was immediately replaced by another cock. Bit smaller, but just as tasty. It tasted a mix of lube and cum, and I am sure that he has been fucking a hole before he gave me his cock. I cleaned up as a good bottom, sucked him for another 10 minutes, hearing him moan. Then I noticed that the tops can look over the wall and see the bottoms work on their cocks. I didn't want to see him. I too much enjoyed this cock and just being focused on it without knowing who is the guy I am actually sucking. The only thing I started noticing at one moment was that I could get a glimpse of the silhouette of the guys as they withdrew their cocks, and I can tell you it were guys I'd normally not even touch. Mostly daddy types, not always in shape... But now I totally didn't care. I was just a hole for cock and I wanted to be a no load refused slut...

This hole thing continued for a while. One daddy after the other pushed their cock through. Then came number 6. He was a quite small cock, but I was there to serve anyone. So I took it in my mouth straight away. And damn, after 30 seconds he blew his load inside me. I swallowed it straight away. I finally got rewarded with a load of sperm inside me of a guy I don't know. This made me so horny. And probably not even a sexy guy that I liked...

Inspired by this load, I continued until cock 9. While I was busy with cock number 8, I felt some hands on my ass. I forgot that the whole area was open and anyone could see me. As I felt the hand, I pushed out my ass a bit to show the top that I was willing. He spit on my ass and pushed his cock straight inside me. I wasn't lubed or anything, not even fucked before, so I struggled a bit. But he basically didn't care. He fucked me for 5 minutes while I sucked cock number 8. I had no chance to turn around to the see top's face. I just touched his cock at one moment to confirm that it was raw inside me. And it was. Gosh... I was in heaven... Truly used... Then he pulled out from my ass, I reached out to my hole still with cock 8 in my mouth. Damn, my hole was wet! There was this slimy feeling, and as I was holding my wet fingers under my nose I knew that this guy blew his load inside me...

Number 8 must have seen all that from his top position above the wall and shot his load inside my mouth. 

I wanted more, but it was quite late already at that moment and the place started to empty out. I got another cock through the glory hole, but none in my ass. I definitely have to go back to continue on my journey! 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

On 7/2/2018 at 3:16 AM, Mores said:

Hm, it does sound like I will have to check out this Bunker when I am in Paris next month. Is it only good on Sunday afternoons? Thanks for sharing!

Sunday's are great. otherwise tue evening or thu evening at the naked party. 

Hot story. I also like dark places or glory holes. Although I want to know normally who’s cock is inside me, but it is also exciting to feel only the cock without any information about the “owner”. Once I met the guy who’s load was just on my face outside the glory, and he was a god. Another time I sucked a guy who wasn’t a god at all, but his cock was huge and tasty so I checked in a second turn and he bred me hard.