Hawks Gym Vegas Last Sunday night

Went to hawks gym last Sunday 6/24/18

I love going late night on sundays cause it’s not crowded.

I went to the dark room off the dungeon after an older guy was following me around and he followed me in. I started sucking him for a bit and he got rock hard and wanted to suck me.

i dropped my towel and showed him I was in a jock and turned around and guided his cock right in my hole.

he fucked me for a few min when a younger guy and older chub bottom came in.

the younger guy was fucking the chub with a condom which I hate.

the guy fucking my shaved hole started fucking me deep and breathing hard and I felt him cum in my hole and keep his cock there.

he must have been saving for days.

as soon as he was done i went to my room to stick my toy up my ass a few times so I could play with his cum. I walked back out and went back to dark room and the younger guy was walking out.. the older chub bottom was still in there.. I felt his cock it was huge and hard.

he must have been waiting for me As soon as I touched his cock he turned me around and shoved his raw cock in my shaved hole and just started pumping... he lasted maybe 30 seconds before he was cumming in my hole.

i went back to my room and fucked myself with a toy and jerked off until I came....

• 3 months later...