I am strapped to a table, on my back and my arms are stretched out with my palms  up and flat. I can't move them and I can barley move my head.  My lower half is positioned somehow like I am sitting with my legs spread open and knees bent. They are restrained as well. 
This position leaves my asshole and my dick and balls wide open. 
I notice that there's a big monitor over head so I can see every possible camera angle of my exposed body. 
I notice that I don't have one hair anywhere including my head. I can see that I have an IV attached to both arms with an IV bag dripping something in them. 
I am like what the fuck is going on. I try to talk, I can't no noise at all. I will find out later that my vocal cords have been removed. 
Next thing I see that I have a catheter in my 9" uncut dick and my balls are soft and hanging over my asshole witch has been gaped and is open about 2 inches. I try to clench my cheeks and I can't. 
BTW, I just turned 18 a few days ago, I am 5'4" tall, beautiful athletic body,  sculpted like a Greek God. I am a cocky mother fucker and I fuck who I want when I want wether they want it or not. 
The last thing I remember was my birthday and a close butt buddy of mine set up a birthday party and we were having a great time and I remember tearing up this cute femm 20 year old was and breeding him. He took it like a champ he was able to swallow every inch of my dick it felt fucking great! I felt a huge load about to explode in his mouth, fuck letting him know! I started flooding his mouth and throat with my hot creamy load. I expected him to be gagging and puking my cum out of his nose and mouth. Nope not a single drop wasted. He came up off my dick and licked the drop of cum off the tip of my dick and said...." Is that all you got?"
I was loaded and now he was going to get all of my dick in every position possible and more. 
I saw his beautiful cheeks an his beautiful hole, looked like he was a virgin and I couldn't help myself. I got down on all fours and I ate his hole rimmed him and loosened up his hole. Just as I was about to slam it in he turned and said"no one has ever made me tap out and you won't either" I looked at him and said you want to make a bet? He said certainly. I challenged him with $1000 and being my sub for the rest of the summer. He said no problem and he said he is  raising the stakes. If I couldn't make him tap out I would have to be his bitch for a whole year and I would be his pussy boi. 
We fucked for hours and he was fucking awesome. I remember him sitting over my head and opened my mouth and let loose all the cum I pumped in him right on my face and open mouth and feeding it in with his 11" BWC. Making me suck my cum off his dick. I must say one thing, my cum tastes great. I guess I passed out and here I am....To be continued...

What do y'all think so far?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...