BBRT Top

nico75020

Just a few minutes ago, I had a Brazilian top over at my place. We wrote 2 sentences on BBRT, then he came over. He was top and wanted to breed. While he was in public transport, we chatted a bit more. Figured he fucked last time yesterday, I last Saturday. When he was here, I put on my mask, blindfold, leather collar and got into position right after that I opened the door a bit. 

He came in, slapped my hole a bit as he undressed, took some lube and fingered it inside, then he took his cock with his seconds and pushed it inside. His cock was quite big so I struggled, but I wanted to be a good slut. He noticed the leather collar and started treating me as a cum dump. 

He then started asking how many guys fucked me last Saturday. I answered 3 guys. That might him pretty horny so he paced up the fucking. I asked he likes to fuck him filled holes and he said "'YES"... First being a bit shy and not letting all my kinks out not knowing how open he is, I just told him "There is a filled condom in the fridge". He got very curious if it is my load. I denied and said it was one of the guys from last Saturday. I went to the adult book store in the cruising area. I got fucked by a guy through the glory holes. Never saw him. But he insisted on a condom. so I just took the condom when he was done and put at it home in my fridge for an occasion where I can need it. 

Having heard this, he went straight to the fridge. The moment had come where I will be using this daddy load. He warmed the condom as he continued fucking me. When the cum had the right temperature, he opened the knot, pulled out his cock and pushed the open end into my hole, lifted the tip and then I felt some liquid into my hole. I was taking this anon daddy load in my ass. once it was fully empty, he pushed his big Brazilian cock inside me again and fucked inside this load. I could year that my hole made wet noises as he went back and forth with his cock inside me. He told me his cock is super wet when it slides out of me. 

Then I told him that I really want to become a no load refused slut at the sex club. I told him how I sucked 9 cocks in a row at the glory holes there. only see the cock, not the guy with it. how I just suck whatever comes through the glory hole, and that I swallowed quite a few guys there. 

I also explained him that I fucked a few cum dumps myself there, and that I want to be the one bending over there for anyone who wants to fuck. he asked if it is all bare there, and I told him, to 90 % only raw without condom. I suggested him to go there with me next time and watch me take other cocks. 

All this conversation happened while he was fucking me non stop. I haven't moved position, just offer my hole like a good slut. then he grabbed my leather collar, pulled my neck up so he could really thrust deep inside me. hearing about his bb club and me wanted to whore around and take random loads got him going. he fucked me hard and told me that he will seed my ass and add the second load. then I felt his cock pulsating and he emptied himself inside me. 

when he pulled out he wanted me to push out some of the two loads I had inside me. But nothing came out. He had fucked the load from the condom deep inside me, and then added his load so deep that it was impossible to push it out again. he told me it'd be the better option anyway...

so now I am laying on my bed with two loads inside of guys I have never seen their faces off. His BBRT profile didn't specify any status. Another reason to keep it inside me overnight...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Little update. A guy from grindr just passed by. Arabic top, super big cock. He insisted on condom. But I couldn't resist his cock. he came on my ass at the end. When I tried to finger it inside my hole, I noticed this Arabic cock had opened me up so wide that the previous loads all came out again. Damn, I can tell you that the Brazilian guy had a super huge load. Never had so much come flow out of my hole...

• Upvote 1