Want My Poz Load Chasers? First, You'll Take My Toxic Piss Enema.

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

(this works great with a bottle of poppers in 1 hand and your cock in the other:) )

Neg chasers or re-chargers, doesn't matter. If you spread your cheeks and offer me your hole, you give yourself to me. You allow me inside of you. I will leave my mark in you, forever. You become vulnerable to me when you spread'em, and I'll make you a member of the tribe, forever.

But, first there are rules.

Do what you must to clean out your hole before we meet- enema, douche, take a dump, whatever. Regardless, your hole still won't be worthy of nesting my toxic poz unmedicated seed until your guts have been hosed down and washed out with my toxic piss.

Now that you know the rules we can move forward with your conversion, your initiation into the tribe. Forever.

You arrive. I've already had a couple of beers and feel a good pissload a-brewin. You strip naked and we share another beer or 3. Meanwhile, you've been parked in my sling with ankles restrained in my leather stirrups, you spread cheeks and sweet starfished hole winking at me the whole time while I guzzle my last beer and feel the motherload of all pissloads brewing within.

Old Faithful builds up enormous pressure, then explodes in a geyser. That's how fucking bad I had to piss. But I owed it to my bugchasing pig bottom to hold it as long as I could. Guzzling the last of my 4th beer made me think Niagra falls.

I could take it no more. Your sweet neg hole so exposed. Blowing kisses, luring me in. Inviting me into your blood. Forever.

I bury my face into your crack. My long tongue thrusting deep in your hole, probing inside your hole with my tongue. I smell that lovely smell of ass crack. Manmusk with a hint of shit smell. The natural smell of ass. Like breathing in poppers for those of us who love mansmells.

Getting hard while feeling the gigantic need to piss isn't easy. I need to get my 7.5 inch thick toxic deathstik rock hard so I can properly wash you out deep with my toxic pissload. The deeper I go, the cleaner you get.

Fortunately, my tongue is hard-wired to my deathstik. With my tongue buried deep in your ass, I taste you. The hint of shit, manmusk, ass-slime, those flavors on my tongue sends a wave of eroticism down through me. My piss filled deathstik begans to harden. Not even the pain of having to piss so bad can keep me soft anymore. I grow harder.

What's that you say? You now have to piss also? Your feet are restrained. I have no choice but to inhale your cock as you howl in release. Gushing your pissload down my throat. As I taste your golden piss, the acidity hits my tongue and sends that final wave that makes my deathstik rock hard. As you reach your final squirts, I pull it out of my mouth and let you hose down my bald head, shoulders, and chest. I love the smell of your piss on me while I fuck you. Smells like poppers.

Now I'm rock hard and you are ready to receive your deep cleaning toxic piss washout. I spit on your hole. I stand and take aim. Old Faithful about to explode. I've never had to piss harder. My cock head kisses your neg hole and I push forward to the hilt. Feeling your warm ass lips surround and grab hold of my cocks shaft.

I bottom out and release with a loud screaming howl. Unleashing a flood of my toxic piss deep in your guts. High pressure, flooding your guts deep with a strong warm stream of my venom. The acidity of my pissload combined with the pressured stream washes the protective mucus layer off of your guts walls. Along with the flood of warmth you may feel a slight irritation after awhile. My stream has only started.

You feel warmth permeate your guts like you've never felt warmth before. My warm firehose flooding your guts with more warmth. You feel like your filling up with warmth. You've never felt an enema like this. My streaming flood of warmth makes you feel an erotic connection to me. You know how toxic that warmth is.

As I near the end of this epic piss, you feel like you've been overflowed. Filled up full of my warm piss. My now raging hard cock fucks you. You beg me that you can't hold it in much longer. I undo your leg restraints and you rush into the bathroom holding you ass shut with your hands. You park on my toilet and blast away. Raising your legs off the floor as you howl in release of the biggest enema that you've probably taken. You comment on the warmth of my piss as it passes through your hole.

Your hole is now worthy of taking my toxic unmedded seed.

Pigkunt, back in the sling your washed out ass goes. Feet again restrained. You'll go nowhere while getting bred by me. You won't back out now. I own your hole now. Soon to be marked. Forever.

I must taste you, first. I stick my tongue back in your hole to taste my piss mingling with your ass. Tastes like honey. Smells like poppers. Mildly irritated by my acidic piss, mucus stripped away, your hole is now ready for my toxic deathstik and load.

My real toxic load.

I stand up and aim my rock hard cock at your hole. I slide in to the base in one swoop. I'm so turned on by the nastiness of this scene that I'm ready to shoot a quart. Your clean washed out guts feel wonderful as I hammer your hole deep. You feel so wet. I smell piss wafting up to my nose as I hammer your hole in and out. Smells like poppers. I offer you some real poppers. You inhale deep like a good Pigkunt. Your head swims as you feel my toxic deathstik plunge balls deep in your guts.

I don't last very long. I'm so turned on that I feel it brewing deep in my poz nuts. I start fucking faster and growling louder and louder as my venom shoots through my deathstik in thick sticky ropes of warmth that you feel. I release my aids cum in your ass as your hole sucks my pozballz dry. I don't just cum in your guts, I cum in your blood. Forever.

Damn, Pigkunt, you drained me dry. My cock goes soft in you. I grab the base and squeeze to milk it all out in you as I pull out. A blob of my toxic venom drips out. I greedily plunge my tongue in your freshly seeded hole and taste my venom, piss, ass. It tastes divine.

You get dressed and leave.

Many days later, you call me whining about severe flu-like symptoms. Fever, body aches, sweats and want ME to cum to your rescue. OK, rinse out your shitty ass. I'm about to 'cum' to your 'AIDS'. Best remedy for fuck-flu is to take more poz cum. And perhaps, some chicken noodle soup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest PozGoat

I recently showed this story to a pig bottom fuckbud with the intention that he would be into receiving a good washout of his own. He took the bait, like a good fucking horny pig bottom. You haven't lived until you've pissfucked!