ABS load

REDBOY1

So I went to one of the local bookstores this morning around 7am and the booths have half doors. I lubed my hole and poke my ass out under the half door and I feel hand rubbing my ass. I opened the door and this sexy latino walks in and pulls his pants down and turns me around. He was nice and thick about 8 in uncut. I hear the condom wrapper open and he puts it on and fucks me for about 15 min before he pulls the condom off and leaves the booth. He was shorter than me so it was uncomfortable trying to squat down to accommodate him. I left the bookstore and returned about two hours later. I go in a booth and lube up again and I see this tall latino guy that has fucked me several times at various bookstores in town. He always wear a condom. He’s about 9in uncut and thicker than the previous guy. He walks up the half door and fucks me but he’s always a little aggressive at first when he fucks you. I needed time to get use to his size. He cums and throws the condom on the floor in the hallway. I pick it up and scoop the cum out of it and lube my gaping hole. I didn’t realize another guy was watching us fuck so I saw this thick cock poke through the gloryhole and finally a raw cock. I tried backing up on it but he was thick and cut but not very long. He pulls out and comes over into my booth and damn he was sexy. Tall guy about 6’2 and he was muscular. I couldn’t tell if he was Samoan or latino. He dropped his shorts(swim trunks) and I turned around and he slide his thick cock in and moaned. He fucked me for about 10 minutes and then he grabbed my hips and started cumming deep inside me me. He had pulled his shirt over his head while he fucked me. Muscular and smooth all over and a bald head. I bent over and licked the cum dripping from his cock. He said thanks and walked out. I went  home and pushed out his big load. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3