Quick visit

seriusuk

I got a text message from a guy I used to see saying he was in the area and could he pop round. He is quite dominant which is what i like so i said yes. He came round within 10 minutes, as soon as he was through the door we stripped off, he lay back on the bed while I sucked his cock and got him nice and hard. He then told me to sit on his cock, I quickly lubed his cock and and straddled him. Its been a while since I've been fucked and so it was quite a tight fit. Eventually his cock slid into me and i started to slowly ride his cock. After a while he told me to bend over the end of the bed. He does this when he is nearly ready to cum so i knew I was going to get fucked hard. He pushed me on to the pillow and pushed is cock into me and started to give me a hard pounding, He likes to fuck hard and i could hear him slapping against me as he fucked me. After about 5 mins he started to moan loudly and fucked even harder, with a few deep hard strokes i felt him cuming in me. He pulled out and i cleaned his cock for him and he dressed and left. Love being fucked like this. My arse is still sore and I still have his load in me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4