How to Get in a Daddy Bear's Ass

Okay, I'm sick, bored, horny, and frustrated. What better off way to set the mood for a good ol' fashion twink venting about his sex life. WARNING: This is explicit, and has degrading language (Just my type).  Mind you, as well, that this is a combination of stories into one, because 1: I'm lazy and 2: I just wanna make something to have all you fuckers squirt. So, here we go:

Ever since I was young, I have always loved helping others. I helped people with homework, throughout all of High School; I helped people who were suicidal; hell, even helped someone with their marriage at age 16. For some reason, everyone just sees me as a handy tool or all their emotional burdens. Including sex.

Now, I lost my "virginity" to a jewish Road Side Assistant guy at 18, through OKCupid. Back then, I was a submissive little bitch. 5'8, 145lbs., big pink lips, long black curly hair, flexible body, and as my gymnist would say "womanly hips." Not once, did I ever consider my cock a thing to use in bed. Hell, all I wanted was cock, cum, and some married guy to cry out "You're better than my wife"!

However, through a sea of dumbasses and literally being jipped by many, I found out I fucking was TOO submissive. Hell, I don't like money being a factor in bed, but I had to pay for dinner for a daddy, just so he can pick me up, have me suck his cock, and then fall asleep, resulting in me having to take a cab - AND HE WAS -4X's MY SIZE! 

In sum, I was a kid who was easily taken advantage of. Willing to suck, pay for daddies to notice me, and get the most pathetic of action (Seriously, these guys were pathetic - natural fucks my ass (If only)). 

That was until one day, I realized that I actually am attractive. All those asshole who didn't want to do much, were just trash. However, with years of cocksucking, I realized I have a certain skill, most can't beat. 

As you may have noticed, I love me some daddies. I may be 22, but anyone under 25 makes me feel like I'm humping a child. Don't matter if that fuck has cigars and a beer belly - NOPE, NO YOUNGINS'! However, whenever I see a daddy, all I think about are their round titties; their nice tight holes; their musky underwear that looks like panties; and their nice little cocks. As I moved from shit tier dads, I exercised and started looking into being a top. I just simply lost interests in bottoming, and started to get a little more aggressive, playful, and blunt.

Through the scenes, I started to fuck daddies, and daddies started to recognize me more and more, which lead to this scenario.

On May 11th, 2018 - I realized that me helping students with their homework was a terrible decision. With saving everyone else's ass, I was leaving my ass to not complete school work, resulting in me unable to graduate. Thus, I take an incomplete class, and am doing it now (Kill me). However, when everyone else was walking the stage, I joined my buddy Frank on a camping trip. Frank is a married bottom daddy, who is 5'6, while I'm 5'10. 

As a dutiful husband, he always looks after the kids, and keeps his wife rich and happy. As Frank got to the Cabin, I drove shortly after, with a sweaty young smooth body, waiting for him. I arrive, and give him a hug, lifting him off the ground and kissing his forehead, saying "How's my little wife doing"? He blushed but begged for my silence. As I helped him carry stuff to the cabin, I noticed another daddy near by - Toni. Now to describe them both - Frank looks like a small version of Doctor Venture from Venture Brothers, and Toni looks like an old Italian chubby cop (He is a security guard at a local mall). Mind you, Toni has never seen me, and I can tell he's the type who says "Twinks are beta, and daddies are alpha - and our cocks are meant to 'Seed and Breed.'" Oh, it's on.

As Toni sets up the room, Frank showed me around in his typical pretentious manner, "Oh, look at the lovely atmosphere before us." You could have just said the place looks pretty. I cut the chit-chat and said, "You know, I left some clothes at the cabin - mind if I 'change' real quick"? He doesn't get it at first. A short pause follows. I grab his cock. He finally gets it.

We walk up to the cabin, and Toni is outside with the camp fire. As me and Frank walked up the stairs, I looked at Toni with an innocent expression. Toni looks up at with me, leaving a condescending chuckle and head shake, leading to him looking at the fire. Oh, he's one of THOSE, daddies.

Either way, with Frank closing the door, I sat on the folding couch. Frank was shyly coming towards me, not knowing if I was horny or not (he likes to be polite as possible). With that, I grab his work-shirt, and have hime sit on my lap. There, I do what I always do - make sure who's the boyfriend and girlfriend. 

I'm pansexual, and I love all gender identities, but, I do love me some girls. I don't date them because I don't wanna waste my time dealing with "headaches" and "Monthly dues," but, titties and clits get me going. Same with men. I treat my daddies like a I treat girls - with a firm hand, a warm tongue and a hard cock. Frank was no exception.

He sat down and immediately turned his head to meet my mouth. I lifted his shirt and rubbed his little hairy tits. I played with his ribs, rubbing his body and sliding one hand on his tits, and another on his groin. The thing abut bottom daddies is that they really like feeling reassured. If they're ever in doubt, just calm them and tell them to give in. Frank was wondering if me and and him were being rude not including Toni. I said, "If he wants to join, there's the door. If he shows up late, well, I can always give him a demonstration on how to use a cock." Frank slightly chuckled as I met back with his mouth. Now he was sitting on my clothed groin, with him rubbing his miniature exposed chest on my sweaty white shirt. I lifted my shirt, and grab one end of it with my left hand, while holding it in my right. I used that to rope him in to kiss me deeper. Sucking in his tongue, I lick the underside, allowing me to suck his dry tongue. All the while, I dropped the shirt, then played with his tits and nips. I let his mouth go, as I soon devoured his titties. It's easy to impress Frank. Make a few grunts, a few powerful licks, and call him a "bitch," and he's putty in your hands. I suck on his tits and hold his hips down, making sure his covered taint felt my boner. He moaned and moaned as I sucked on his tits. I got up, while carrying him (He weights 145lbs, and I weigh 175lbs) and set him on the bed. 

I get on my knees and suck and lick his belly button, while pinching his nips, and he just pants and whines. I remove his shoes, his socks, and as I removed his pants, I licked and suck on his sweaty soles. He was losing it at this point, and forgot I do like feet and musk. With a swift brush of the hand, his pants were off, and I immediately went for his cock and balls. Now, here's the kicker, most gay men (at least from my experience) are terrible at giving head. I was sucked by a girl once, and it only lasted 14 seconds, due to her boyfriend getting jealous (Story for another time). However, that blow job was way better than any of the head I received from the 89 men I've been with (Yeah, I keep count). Me, on the other hand - I make LOVE to cock with this tongue. Mind you, he's only 4 1/2 inches, and with that I show him a few tricks. I spread his legs, lay his feet at my shoulders and dive in to the musky heaven, known as married butt and junk. 

I first sniff his little cock, kiss around the thighs, and lick hard and deep on the edges of his hips, while playing with his tits. His squirming and frustration for the obvious was getting at him, thus I start kissing the underside of his balls. 1 kiss. 2 kiss, with some nose. 3 kiss with the tip of the tongue. 4 kiss, with a deep and heavy breath. He was a goner. 

I sucked his cock, and he grabbed my head and tried his best to be macho. It was cute. I sucked his cock some more, all while moving my neck and back, allowing some movement with both my head on his cock, and his feet and legs, leaving more and more room for his hole to be exposed. With him slightly slouching in the bed, I took both his cock and balls in my mouth, and intensified my movements. Tits played with and your hips moving with a warm mouth, while exposing a sweaty hole? Jackpot. 

With that, I just gave him a sloppy blow job, allowing my saliva to drip down and make a little puddle of mouth water on the bed and floor. As I was sucking his cock and balls, all I could think about was eating pussy, and just think of his tiny cock a a clit. A tasty one at that. But, I wasn't here for cocksucking 101. I was here to take out my graduation frustrations. I finally pulled out the big guns, and used my middle finger to gather some spit, and tap his hole as I aim my tongue for the weak-spot of most men - the lump between the cock and balls. Kids, if you wanna make a man feel loved - deep throat his cock to the balls, and stick your tongue to beat the area between the cock and balls. There's a lump that feels like a folded envelope, and once a warm wet tongue pressed there, the guy will marry you. 

I do this, and legs started shaking, slumping down my sweaty back, and hiding his hole. That can't do. I let his manhood free, and tell him to turn around. He delays due to being overwhelmed by both my tongue and the heat in the cabin. As he turned, I got naked and sported my 6 inch cock. With him turned around, and I got behind him, and asked him his favorite questions.

Me: "You want some cock"?

Frank: "Yes, sir."

Me: "You want some young cock"?

Frank: "Yes, sir"!

Me: "You want some young boy cock to fuck you, 'daddy'"?

Frank: "Oh God, yes, boy. Breed me."

Me: "You're such a horny perverted old man. Needing a youngin' to please a hole. Want to be a man? Well, I guess you can start by taking it like one."

He Lost his shit when I said that. I bent over, sniffed his loose pussy, and breathed on it hard. With that, I kissed, made out, then finally licked his hole like it was cake batter. I drove my tongue in every direction with that man. I licked his balls, his taint, and his hole. Spreading his cheeks more and more until I could taste the salty and warm insides of that man. All he can do is beg his "alpha boy" to eat him out. I pull my tongue out, chuckle at his his dismay.  

Me: "You know, you're a married man. You're supposed to be strong, manly, and actually be on top. But, look at your sissy cock and balls. All you do is take cock like a woman, and beg to be bred like one. Well, as they say - millennials kill everything. Let's see if I can murder your prostate."

With that, I dive my middle finger in his loose and sloppy hole, going directly for his prostate. His little fuck-nut being beaten by my fast taps, and as he squirms, I get under him and sucked his cock again. While that occurs, his hole gets tighter, and he gets closer to cumming. Good. 

1 Finger. 2 Finger. 3 Fin- Can't hold it anymore. I left his hole and cock alone, as I stand behind him. His orgasm is close, and he immediately stops panting, and quick turns to his side to face me. I can tell he wants to cum. I can tell he wants to be acknowledged. To cum. To release. To have this torture be for something. And that is my young, smelly, big cock.

I crouch down a bit, and apply some loogies to make his hole glisten. I aim my head, I lower my upper half, and lick the back of his neck as I grip his hips. I slowly drive in the cock into his hole, and pull back for every centimeter I go. I am a top, but, I'm no monster. I slowly get the head in, and keep making out with his naked neck, and and right hand goes for his right titty. 

I get all the way in, and ask him "You feel good, wife"? He says "Yeeaah." Then I said, "What would your wife think of you, faggot"? And thus I thrust deep. 

I fuck him with a fast but not piston tempo. He tries to catch his breathe, but the heat of the room overwhelms him. All he can say is "Ohh," "Ummm" "Uhhh." 

His legs are shaking, his back is hunching, and his hole is relaxed - Yep, he's my bitch. As I fucked him, I imagined fucking him in front of his wife, and just showing how much of a beta he is. God, I'm so fucked in the head. I look back at him and see my 6 inches disappear and reappear within seconds. 

Then I hear and "Ooo," and a tight clenching sensation around the tip of my dick. I'm at his second opening. He's hurting. 

Part of me wanted to fuck him even more, but, as a former bottom, I let down my tempo. 

I fucked him slowly, and he was having more deep breathes and was at a state of bliss. I knew from this I wasn't gonna cum. If I hurt anyone, I can't go any further. I yell at him:

Me: "Female"!

Frank: "Y-yes"?

Me: "Jerk your cock. I wanna feel you clench on this dick."

His eyes sparked, and quickly led his hand to his limp cock. I fuck him slowly. Then somewhat fast. Then fast as fuck. I was thrusting where I went straight up the chute, then lowered my hips so my cock can slap his prostate when I pull out. I rub his tits, and he beats his meat, and as in unison - I gripped his tits hard, and fucked him deep - making squirt like teenage girl.

I held him tight, and pulled out my hard cock. He breathed heavily, with a limp body.  I can tell the heat of the room and him cumming was getting at him. I gently laid him down and kissed his forehead and licked his hole a bit for perverted means. I rushed to the cooler on the other side of the room, and gave him a cold water bottle. I asked if he was gonna be okay.

Me: "Yo, man. You gonna be alright"?

Frank: "Oh..(huff).. Oh, yeah..(huff).. That... That was too good."

I smiled at him, resting his had on my thigh. I pet his bald head and just looked at him as my cock softened. 

Me: "You do know I don't mean those things, right? Sorry, if I hurt you."

Frank: "No.... It was great! Just, it's too big for me."

Bull shit. Bitch, you take cock like a spider takes flies. Regardless, I was happy to at least make him cum.

I kept him company until I got bored, and left to gather my clothes. He fell asleep, with an occasional sneeze. I left the room to join Toni. I guessed I might as well deal with him, due to him being friends with Frank. 

Toni was sitting by the camp fire, only focusing on the flames and trying to look cool as possible in his flannel shirt and scruffy white beard. I sat down parallel to him.

Me: "So, Toni, huh? Nice to meet you - I'm Nick."

Toni: "Nick, huh? Well, I guess it's better than 'Richard,' huh"?

"Dick." He's referring to "Dick." A smart ass, huh? Well, 2 can play at that.

Me: "So, why not join me and Franky-boi"?

Toni: "Don't care. Was busy making this. You seem like the unproductive type for not helping."

OH. Okay. Well, fuck you, too.

Me: "I would have liked to. But, it seems like you're used to handling your own wood."

His face shot up at me. Bingo.

Toni: "So, Nick. Tell me - why would a 22 year old boy join a couple of daddies in early May"?

What was this old bastard getting at?

Toni: "From having a few kids myself, Mother's Day is around the corner. Doesn't that mean that graduation should be getting close"?

No. He wouldn't.

Toni: "Seems to me that a horny kid didn't do so well, so he's here instead of doing his homework."

Oh, you old son of a bitch - it's on. 

Me: "On the contrary, I'm just doing a summer class -"

Toni: "So, you fucked up, and can only fix shit during the summer. Heh. Sounds like You were too busy reading cues from married men at the bar, rather than reading those books."

Me: "Well, riddle me this dying Paul Bunion - why is an old man here, with another man, who so happens to be married. Sounds to me, wifey isn't so special. And to think a father figure like you has such flat knees."

He stared at me with fury after that one. Nice.

Me: "So, what? You're here thinking you can get some young thing and have him play 'woman' for you? Please."

Toni: "You do know women are capable of handling themselves right? For a young man, you sure don't seem progressive like those liberals."

Ahhh, a REPUBLICAN smart ass. Typical. Wait, he's republican. Oh, this is gonna be good.

Me: "So, one the red team, I take it"?

Toni: "Yep."

Me: "So, how old are you"?

Toni: "49."

2018 subtracted by 49 equals 1969. So, a republican Boomer, eh? And going white so early. 3 weaknesses. I can shoot him down. 

Me: "So, how old is your eldest"?

He gives me a suspicious look. He hesitates. So, there is a story.

Toni: "23."

Bull shit. That would make him born in 1994/1995. Why would a man who clearly gets off being alpha with boys stay in a shitty marriage and not have a son until he's 26. Even if that's true, why so hesitant? 

Me: "Well, if that's the case, shouldn't you also be at a graduation party - celebrating your 'oldest' son"?

His eyes widened. Got him. I knew his bluff.

Me: "Oh, I see. You're one of THOSE old men."

Toni: "What the fuck are you talking about"?

I grab a bottle of water, and open the cap.

Me:"Let's see, born in 69', so by the 80's you would have been in your early teens. There, you, a republican must hav been in a small town. Why would any 'normal' town have a gay republican? Unless, you were horny, but were scared of being around guys. Whether it was the fear of AIDS or being found out, you fucked some bitch, then got her pregnant. Since then, you've been stressed out, and tried to keep your image as a man being stable, all while fucking some boys when you felt it was safe - the 90's/2000's. So, you do have multiple children. Perhaps, they were kind of empty promises to end your 'sinful ways,' and be a family man? So, a man in a small town got a chick pregnant, and stayed due to vague morals, and keeps his identity a secret to ensure his image and some moral sanctity. Or am I wrong"?

He cracked his bottle, while I sipped mine. 

Me: "So, a married man who wants to fuck twinks. Now, ain't that grateful for Mother's Day for your wife - leaving her and the kids behind."

He was pissed. Good. This is gonna be a fun trip.