Glory Hole

nico75020

Yesterday on my way home, I passed by the adult book store. With the summer temperatures I am pretty horny. I had cleaned my ass in case somebody wanted. but it all came different.

As I was strolling around, I noticed just a few people there, but many closed doors to the video booths. 

Being horny as fuck, I went into a booth that just freed up. Glory holes to both sides. I started by pushing my cock through the hole on the right. a guy sucked and jerked me, but not the wow effect. I peeked over to the glory hole on the opposite side. and bingo... there was a guy who just pushed his ass against the wall with the glory hole. 

I couldn't see anything of him but felt it's the perfect way to unload tonight. I turned to the other side, spat on my cock, and positioned it at the hole. he just let it happen, not knowing if I wrapped up or was bare. and of course k was bare...

I started fucking his warm ass. pulled out from time to time, and then really started hard pounding. guys outside must have heard that banging against he wall, knowing what was happening in my cubicle.

after 5 minutes I felt how the cum in my balls was about to prepare it's way out. with a loud moan I unloaded deep inside this anonymous hole. I never saw anything of it. he never saw anything of me. I just used him as my sex toy to jerk off my cock inside him. 

can't wait to go again!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3