[Life In The Raw] Bathhouse: Russian Twink

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

The other night I went to Hollywood Spa. I was upstairs and saw this young(21) bubble butt white boy. I walked in his room and started to eat out his hole. I tasted cum. I kept eating and in his accented voice he told me his appreciation for my attention.

I mounted his already bred bubble butt and slid my raw dick into his cum hole.

"Oh daddy..." he moans.

I kiss him and asked how my dick feels.

"Oh dad... oh daddy it feels so good."

I ask him if that's cum that I feel in him...

"Yes... is that okay."

I tell him its more than okay. I ask about his accent, and he tells me he is Russian.

I keep fucking his wet hole, seeing the cum froth on my dick. He tells me that another young black boy was the one to give him his first load for the night.

I begin ti plow his white euro twink bubble butt with an almost hateful fervor.

He whimpers, begging daddy for more.

"Do you want my load in you?" I ask.

"Yes, give me another load."

"When did you start taking loads, who had you first?"

"Back... uh... oh... back in Russia when I was XX, my uncle... my uncle was the first to fuck and breed me...

he made me a cum whore."

Incest. translation... Mindtrip is cumming RIGHT now... I unloaded a 3 day load in his sweet boy hole.

We kissed. He looked at me.

:If you see me here again, can I please you again... please?"

"Sure thing beautiful."

Knowing how much he loves twinks... I texted Dan as I walked out of hollywood spa.6205496180732721325-2403740878602397989?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.