Two slutty husbands traveling...

It’s been a while from our last post, but there was so much happening... anyway, can’t post here all the fucks we had, but will try to explain some more interesting. We had some travels las month, both for work and some holidays. When travelling for work we normally travel separately, but holidays is so totally different way. This year we decided to explore some eastern europe. Have a friend who is polish, and he always says that polish guys are really kinky. Well... he is, so we thought: why not. Decided to head to Cracow asi it looks more interesting than Warsaw, and then head to Prague. Well, let me tell u, Cracow is absolutely beautifull, artistic and bohemian. But the guys there, well, only had one good fuck really. So after 3 days we decided to give Warsaw a chance. And damn yes, glad we did it. Arrived in Warsaw at 4pm and at 6 my husband had already had some polish cum inside his ass. We stayed in the very center of the city, so our grindr was exploding of mssgs. Imagine, that two handsome soanish guys among all the blond stuff can be interesting. The first guy was living just across the street, so our conversation was sth like this:

-hi

-hi, what’s up

-wanna fuck?

-hell yeah

-where are u?

-at the hotel

-condom?

-no way

-room number?

-be the in 5 min

and that’s all. Told my husband to take a quick shower, and did the same after him. When i left the shower, the guy was already there being sucked by my husband. Just drop off my towel and put my hard cock in his mouth. He sucked really good. After a while of mutual sucking he just asked:

-so? Who’s the bottom slut?

-we both can be, but start with my husbands hole

nothing more to say, he just put his cock inside and started to fuck him hard and fast. After five minutes or so i decided i also wanted some cock so we both put on all 4 and the guy started to fuck as both, amazing cock, quite big, but not to much, and a lot of precum. Yummy. 10 min later he said:

-ok, who’s gonna fuck me?

so i put my cock into his hole and started to pound him. He liked it fast and hard. I bred his after 15 min or so. And he decided to breed my husbands hole. Amazing amount of cum. 

-how long gonna stay here? He asked...

-no idea, some days, maybe a week...

-ok, need to go back with my bf now, he has no idea i am here, but lets fuck again one of those days

-cool, no problem...

so this is how we had our first fuck in the city, and it was only the beggining.

to be continued...

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4