Naked Night at the Eagle

garsento

Last night, I went over to the Black Eagle with a friend of mine visiting from the east coast. for Naked Night He was curious to see what went on there, I wanted to go there again, and I had hopes of meeting up with friends.

I had a lot of fun. I met up with one long-standing fuckbuddy of mine, an undetectable guy, and did manage to be the first guy to fuck him. (Not vice versa, sadly; I haven't had much luck getting fucked while standing up.) I played elsewhere with lots of taller guys, sucking and kissing a taller guy with a nice thick average length dick on a couple of occasion until he shot over my chest, trying to get fucked by a shorter cub with a thick dick, having another friend with a shorter cock rub ever closer to my hole from behind. In the end, I ended up shooting my load after a nice slim guy with a thick dick seven inches long (real inches, not penis inches) got in me half-way.

It would have been great if I had been able to take these guys bare, but save for the first I did not. I'm literally midway through PrEP, having had the blood tests last week and waiting to meet with the doctors to see about getting on PrEP next week. Slipping up now, at this point, would be ridiculous. I was so tempted, with the last guy I mentioned, to try to do just the tip--it might have gone in easier without the latex--but I knew it would not stop there, and that doing so with someone whose name I did not know would be risky.

Until next time, then?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

The Eagle in Atlanta has really awesome blackout parties where guys congregate in the back room for sex. Pretty much everyone there is fucking bare, love going in and taking loads, love that its anon, you can barely see the other guys. Last time I was there, there was this hot Air Force boy from Warner Robbins, a base south of town, taking load after load from the guys there...pumped one in him too. It was so hot he was taking all loads, clearly didn't care if guys were neg, poz, undetectable or whatever. I don't know if they let guys who serve be on Prep or not.