Friday breeding.

Hairybttmcub43

Got home around 4. Took a nap. Got up at 6:30. Cleaned up.  Blk guy I had been talking too for months hit me up.  Wanted my cub Hole. Why not. 

Went to his place. Good god.  Made out. Licked. Sucked. He rimmed me good. 

Flipped me over. Spit on my ass and before I could say anything shoved it in.  He pushed my face into the pillow. Fuck it hurt.  We fucked on my stomach. On my back. My side. He left two huge loads in me.  

I left. Off to the hotel. What a bust. Hit up the 6 guys interested. No one online.  ???

Dozed off. Woke up at 11:15. Left for hydes. 

A dozen cars in the parking lot so figued why not. 

Stripped. Walked around. Some guy getting fucked in the back room. Watched that. This hot older muscle guy was next to me. We nodded. 

Then this 6’4” hairy muscle daddy walked in. Looked me up and down and grabbed my ass as he walked out. 

I walked to the dark hall and dropped my towel. Daddy followed me. We made out. Sucked. Licked. Fuxk he was hot. Pushed me up against the wall. Guys would walk by and stop to watch. 

He turned me around. I asked, he said he was neg and he slid into my hole (had lubed up in the room) 

He pounded me up against the wall. He stopped. I turned around and made out some more. 

He pulled me back to the massage table in the room and pushed me down on it and pounded a good size load into my hole.  He pulled out and left.  I got up and two guys has been watching. We all 3 sucked and kissed.  I broke away to get water. 

Made out with bear daddy again in the Hall then lost him. I wanted his info. 

Made out and jerked off with another bottom (he was a good kisser) then left.  

• Upvote 3