just spent three hours sucking offf 5 strangers

ccm4m

• 2 months later...

Last year I lived in shelter for 11 months. We slept in dorms that were originally designed to only have two people per room. The shelter had ten males in our dorm, so we're in close quarters. We had one bathroom and shower. The males in my dorm were 3 Caucasians and. 7 African Americans. Everyone got most time.

The first I got to my surroundings. There were a few things about the. I enjoyed having so much Black Males to sneak glances at them, they were very confident they would  come out after their shower and strut, their towel draped over shoulders, their shorts in their hands. The was the would be naked.  It was enjoyable and I would stroke myself under the covers. I thought I was fooling them but had some how figured out that,I was just another white faggot who wished they would let me grab Big Black Cocks and put them in  our mouths and just drop to our know not caring that another man in the room. They would let me worship their Superior  Cock. If somebody would have made an comment it be became if I had to.choe the Big Thick Veiny Black Meat. 

These little  Cocks went. on every time the Black Studs took a shower. There was never anything reported to the sheep staff. When the new. Shower times changed 4 of the Black Men were before me. That was fine. About two weeks, there were presents being left all over sink. I ran finger through the creamy puddles and first sniffed it, didn't smell bad,  so I licked my finger and it had a familiar taste. It was a taste that I had my mouth all my life. It was Spooge so every morning they would leave me my breakfast. This gift went on until I left. But I was finally pulled aside by the Alpha Male James and ask if I was enjoying the Black Studs Seed and would I be interested in the chance to ear it directly from the source. He then explained that he had made friends with the overnight security guard Andrew who was luckily for me also Black we were going to start taking our showers in the morning before they all left for work. I also be providing the security guard on duty daily relief of his case of Blue Balls. The arrangement went off with out a hitch, everybody involved became more relaxed, until staff found out and turned on the security cameras, first for two weeks, the staff said nothing until there was enough documentation of several Black Males taking advantage of a Gay White male. I was called before the shelter staff and interrogated about being force to do a lewd acts of a sexual nature, I was told that I would be protected and there would possibly be legal action. I told that wouldn't be necessary. The didn't believe me at first. When explained to them that. I wasn't be forced or coerced in any way. What I was doing to all the Black Men, I was enjoying. I told that I was a natural born Cocksucker and that I felt wanted and respected. That our arrangement made living at the shelter easier. Unfortunately,  nobody has that way. We were barred from ever going to the basement if wanted to continue staying at their facility. We remained friends with each other until I left in May 2017.  It was very hard for me to accept that people couldn't understand that I am most secure when I am on my knees giving another male relief from stress. 

I grew being used by males by my father's side of the family. But now that I know where place.is in the world. My purpose is to receive a break from my day to day stresses of my Life and that I chose to be of service because it makes happier and relief from this crazy world. All another male needs to do is ask me or put their Cocks neat my pretty mouth.

I

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes I miss the Homeless shelters. Nowadays I go to downtown Denver where the homeless shelters and homeless males hang out. It doesn't take much to interest at least one to come back to my apartment for the night.

But it just isn't the same, Sucking them off in the dorms was just more fun.

• 3 years later...

I got used up good in the shelter! I'm still registered!! A1AE66BF-44CB-49D2-8710-5F55FA838571.thumb.jpeg.158930b86e643fb7751cc8004b685c93.jpegThe Blk cock in the picture became a regular as many others. The bathroom, behind or in the lockers, single rooms or when the 3rd roommate headed for beakesfest second remote would jump out if bed and feed me his morning loads, or the ones i made eye contact with and followed to the bathroom. I drain a total of 50 homeless strangers who most repeated on and off. A1AE66BF-44CB-49D2-8710-5F55FA838571.thumb.jpeg.158930b86e643fb7751cc8004b685c93.jpeg

Edited by 1Cumdumpster