Big Top Downtown B'more

Worknout

The Big Top is an ABS in downtown Baltimore.  I had been there once before, and on that occasion I didn't particularly enjoy myself because most of the guys who approached me were hustling for money.  However, time had passed since my last visit, and as I was in the neighborhood I decided to give the place a second chance.

Walking in to the back room, I stuck my head into a booth and found a nice looking black guy who was stroking his cock.  I stepped into the cubicle, shut the door, knelt down and sucked his BBC. In scarcely two minutes he noisily unloaded a huge load.  Apparently I got there just in time.

After that, I walked around some more, determining there were no more than five guys present, and none were interested in playing with me.  I walked around for a while, and then watched some movies, but it seemed certain no one really was interested in me.  I did see a white guy, looked like a meth head to be honest and he was playing with a nice looking black guy, but neither gave me a glance.

After a bit I noticed the black guy went into a booth and locked the door.  Oh well.  But that left the meth head who was seated alone in a booth, so I approached him, asking if he wanted to play.  He didn't really respond, but as his pants were open, I knelt down and sucked his cock.  He didn't really ever get hard, and even said he wasn't going to cum as he was saving his load for later.

"Mind if I suck and jerk you?" I asked.

"Go ahead," he replied.

I resumed sucking him and this time his cock was somewhat responsive and his grunts and moans suggested he was enjoying the attention, but again he reminded me he wasn't going to cum.

Determined to push him over the edge, I asked him to talk to me, hoping against hope he would talk dirty about what my work on his cock. 

"Well, I'm going to attend a gang bang later tonight and that's why I don't want to cum," concluding "I hope to be raped by several of the guys, especially by black guys who are in attendance as I'm a slut for black cock."

The whole time he was telling me this, I continued working his cock, which to my satisfaction was getting harder and harder.  Finally, as I had hoped, he unloaded a nice wad of cum down my throat as I unloaded on the floor between his shoes. 

Not bad for a guy who wasn't gonna feed me!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest nwibottom1

I meant two guys at the adult theater last night,  I sucked them off in the theater and even licked the floor of dripping cum .  Which turns me on licking the nasty floor .  They left and two black guys sit down and ask me if I take raw dick.  Well yes ! Yes I do!! Invited them home. ?????

louie