[UK Sauna Slut] The Subject of Inquisition

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

After taking the decision the other week to "out" myself publically once and for all, I received a message on facebook from a chap who'd added me a few days earlier. I'd never come across him or his work. But I was about to discover that he had most definitely come across me, and my "work".

The message I received contained the following link: Law & Sexuality: Confessions Of A Bareback Sauna Slut. Intrigued, I proceeded to read on as his blog loaded. This chap is a professor of sorts at the University of Sunderland (about 100 or so miles North of where I live). He talks about my decision to publically out myself, and what consequences that may have both on myself, and also other people. He also discusses how he's used snippets of my blog when teaching his class when discussing bareback sex.

Then the interesting part:

"For my students - we'll be taking a look at the blog posts (you won't need to go on the actual blog) in the workshops before winter vacation."

<div style="text-align: left;">

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.