Butt Plug Advice

BlindRawFucker1

I'm looking for some advice from you butt plug users out there.

What info can you give me about purchasing and using my first butt plug?  What is the best material?  The best shape?  I want something inexpensive, and most likely on the small size.  I am a small guy.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

There are so many available it’s kind of hard to suggest because so much of the decision should be based on personal preference and what you want to get out of it.

If you just want that full feeling then any basic plug should suit your needs.  If you’re wanting to train and open your hole then I’d recommend a set of various plugs to get used to larger sizes over time.

If you are just starting out and everything is nice and tight down there then I’d suggest smooth plugs.  Textured can be fun but if you really aren’t used to having your hole stretched they can become uncomfortable really quickly and that makes taking them out even less fun.

As for material all of mine are silicone rubber.  Very long lasting and soap and water washable.

Shop around but there are loads of ‘trainer’ sets that typically have 3 plugs of increasing size.  How big you want them is down to your own confidence.

I'd want something to wear to the bathhouse, so I'll be at least a little open if the opportunity arises.

Then, I'd want it to plug me to keep anything valuable inside I might receive after that opportunity arises.

I'm not interested in using it longterm for daily stimulation.