"Retraining" Advice

Guest ThirstyVers

Guest ThirstyVers

I have a top buddy who's seeking advice retraining his dick to cum in an ass, as opposed to pulling out and ending with a fist grip. A friend of mine helped me with this very same process back way back when I started topping after I went bare, and what worked for me then was (1) patience and (2) accepting that for the first few times I just wouldn't cum. It took me about four/six weeks of weekend hookups before I could reliably finish in him. Has anybody else here gone through this? Do you have any tips from your own "reeducation"?

Cumming inside deep is my fetish.  It is what I want most.

To that end . . .for me mouths are a thrill kill.  Asses don’t have teeth, the ability to clamp down like a jaw, or the suction a mouth does. So I am forever asking bottoms “gentle, please, gentle”.  UGH a hard mouthing right before fucking really cuts sensitivity!  So, I am always careful to limit how much oral stimulation I get before fucking.

Get it wet. Get turned on with the dick in your mouth that is going inside your ass. (I think for some bottoms, its like sucking a dick before getting fucked records an idea of the size of the dick that is going to be inside them.) But I NEVER give bottoms free reign to suck on my dick. I want to cum fucking, and my #1 training tip for doing that is to decide whether you want to cum by hard stimulation (mouth, hand) or soft stimulation (an ass).  

MOST men, myself included, if they are to cum any way except for by their own hand, should 1) vary masturbation techniques so one doesnt become entrenched as the ‘only’ way, and 2) watch the famous ‘death grip’ aka our tendancy to squeeze hard (and harder and harder) our dicks when we stroke, thus making us need that kind of pressure to cum.  I jack off at least once a day and cum fucking 4-5 times a week, and it amazes me how easy it is to slip into masturbation habits which make non masturbation stimulation not as effective

And now  that I think about it, I almost never manually stroke my dick during a fuck session. It is like two different kinds of stimulation, and the hand stimulation will win out if given an opportunity. 

My third bit of advice is to embrace some top dominant tendency. If the goal is to cum inside, then it only makes sense that the TOP lead the way to making that happen. The top is the one going there. I have learned. . . if a bottom is trying to join in the fuck motions and is tiring me out, I just stop until he gets the hint and stops.  Or if he wont fucking shut the fuck up omg I cant think about my dick all that talking going on, then I put my tongue in his mouth or shush him. Or if he’s wanting to interact when I need to get in my own head to make the ass deep orgasm happen, then as top I am like ‘head in the pillow I am FUCKING YOUR ASS. ’

I love fucking, breeding ,and really loving on my gay bottom cum takers, so it is always a struggle not to get too sensitive to them, and I am constantly reminding myself that being a selfish top is in someways the keys to the kingdom, at least for me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1