My bareback journey - Folsom 2018

willinghole

Thought I would share some thoughts on what I think of as my journey to becoming a true slut.  In berlin for folsom last few day. I have been on prep for a while now and as others have said I have found myself getting sluttier and sluttier and more and more open to things I never really thought I would do. Had quite a few raw fucks since I have been here including going to the biohazardmen party, but last night was a milestone for me in terms of scale and piggyness. Went to the coffee and cream party - essentially a  regular berlin bareback party. Spent my time on all fours with my arse in the air with row of other bottoms. Lost count but was fucked by over 20 pigs (the most I’ve ever had in one session)- at one point they were coming one after the other without a gap. I didn’t see any of their faces and didnt care who fucked me. I was high on poppers spreading my lubed hole as much as I could and begging for the next guy to slide his cock into me. The last guy fucked me for ages and shot a big load in me, it felt great I was completely opened up and his cock fucking  deep into my well used dummy hole felt wild. Not sure how many of the others had cum in me but I pushed out a huge amount of cum the next day - I always love to taste that. 

I have become less picky over time about who uses my arse and consequently have found myself having a lot more fun. I am now though open to almost anyone - It’s taken a bit but I know I am born to take Cock in my hole - and fuck holes too.  I used to be someone who always used condoms and even then was quite picky who fucked me and I was paranoid about hiv. Now i think I can honestly say I’m a complete cumdump and raw pig and accepting of the possibly of being Poz - indeed I find being fucked by poz guys the hottest sex. I have strangely also found myself becoming more of top.

Not sure where I go next, Will definitely be back for more of the same and always on the search for all the raw cock I can get - but I feel I have now lost any inhibitions I had left. I’d also thank the people who post on this forum who I can honestly say have been an inspiration for me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1