Hawks gym

REDBOY1

Went to hawk’s here in Vegas Friday night and got fucked twice through the gloryholes but only one load. This stocky white guy had a thick cock about 7.5 cut. I sucked him and then turned around and backed my ass against his cock. He fucked me sbout 10 minutes and when he came he pulled out but kept poking his cock through the gloryhole so I shoved it back in my ass to get the rest of his load. There was a puddle of cum on the floor. I walked around and went to the gloryholes in the back at the new part of the building that just opened and sat in a booth and this this black cock poked through. I sucked him and he was about 9.5 cut and thicker than the previous cock. I backed my ass onto his big dick and he fucked me for a few minutes but didn’t cum. I think he had just arrived and didn’t wanna cum yet. I played with this short guy about 5’2” with a 9in cock in a booth and swallowed his load. He had an accent but I’m not sure where he was from. I tried to put his raw cock in my hole but he pulled out a condom. I let him fuck me for a few minutes but I just sucked him off 

• Like 2

Love Hawks. Whenever I am in Vegas I try to get there. A few weeks ago on a Friday at midnight, I ended up in a hot fourway in the dark room in the back. I ended up in the sling in the corner while the four of them passed me around. Ended up with four loads dripping out of my hole. Best night this year.