Advice on how to find The Right Guy for my first Breeding?

BarneyRubble

Hey Guys in the Breeding Zone!

I've posted an ad on craigslist (below), but not sure it's the best approach. I was going to post this in a couple different cities. But I figured guys in this forum would have recommendations on sites and places to post that are better. I can post this ad in the regional areas on this site, but I'm kinda looking at finding the right guy first, and geography doesn't matter as much.

Any advice/recommendations would be appreciated.

TOP NEEDED FOR FIRST TIME BREEDING

I'm 43 and decided after years of safer sex...I wanna get knocked up. And not just knocked up, but bred over and over and over with sperm...I don't want it to be a ton of anonymous guys from craigslist. Just one alpha type guy who has a serious cum fetish and really gets off on the idea of being the FIRST to drop his load in some ass which has never been juiced. I've been fucked before, but never let a guy drop his baby makin' load deep in my hole.

This is a big deal to me. I had planned to wait until in a stable relationship for this pleasure, but fuck it...I'm 43 and not getting any younger. My last relationship of a year didn't advance to that point, so I'm gonna try something different: a breeding weekend.

My thoughts are that you and I email, exchange pics, fantasies, descriptions of how we want this to go down. I will pay to fly us somewhere cool - a beach or a quiet mountain resort with cabins. I'm big into nature, forests, etc. Hell, maybe we'll want to meet in Miami or a great hotel in SF. I'll pick up the tab for the room and our flights. Then, we spend the whole weekend fucking like dogs. I'm also a champion cocksucker and love to eat sperm...my goal is for my asshole to be sore, puffy with abuse, and dripping by the time we're done...

Me: masculine guy, 43, bear. I'm 5'9" 235. (Workin' on that.) HIV negative. Very Irish/German looking with a buzz cut and a red goatee. Fuzzy...no piercings, a few big tats. I'm a beer-drinking guy, quiet, goofy, often picked to lead teams because I'm thoughtful, smart, think of others. Raunchy as hell: can be into role play, drinking beer piss, slobbering over cock and fat balls for hours...no pnp, but beer and 420 can be fun. Even the 420 can go overboard; I often prefer the natural high of a dude's pits.

You: hung. Yeah, I want to get knocked up by a big dick, so over 8 inches. Masculine. Between 27 - 55. HIV negative. I dig all types of guys: indie guys all thin and pierced, muscle-bound alpha guys who feel it's their god-given right to have every drop of seed worshipped, regular blue collar guys who just wanna fuck like dogs and get off knowing their juice is planted wet and warm. Muscles are hot, but more important is your desire to breed and breed deep. That's a huge turn on.

Okay...if you're intrigued, respond. I will warn you...I'm not gonna buy plane tickets for three days from now. I wanna spend some time chatting via email and even phone to know if we're a good match. Ideally, you're a raunch pig like me, but also a little reserved from doing something like this every freakin' weekend, so you might want to move cautiously as well. When we do meet, we'll have big grins for each other and a certain level of established trust, so it's gonna be great.

I need your sperm...just haven't met you yet.