Got Bred during makeup sex

backdoorjimmy

So my bf and I had our very first argument on Tuesday night. I won't get into details but I'll say it stung because we barely disagree on anything. He ended up leaving and feeling bad because my feelings were hurt. After a few texts back and forth he came back and we had incredible makeup sex. I felt like I needed to suck his dick, so I took him to my bedroom and blew him. I still live with my mom and she knows we're a couple but I wanted to be quiet because of the cringe factor of her possibly overhearing. 

The next day I had to go to work and I was craving some cock in the worst way. I sent him a few texts and told him I wanted to suck dick for him again as soon as possible. So after work I hurried to his place. He lives at home with his parents too, but they were both at work. So I blew him and was as loud as I needed to be. After he came for me, he ate my ass, then he lubed me up and dominated my butt. I knew I wanted to get fucked but I didn't realize how badly until he was inside of me. He did me on my back and was whispering sweet things in my ear about how he never wanted us to fight again. My dick was so soft that it went inside the skin but I finished three times while he was inside me, then he bred my hole and pulled out. 

I was still so turned on that I nuzzled his dick with my cheek and kissed it all over, then we cuddled and went to sleep. When we woke up his mom and dad were home and his dad knocked on the bedroom door to tell us that dinner was ready. I was so satisfied that when I went home I was smiling and sighing the whole time. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1