Bottoming out - help

hairyuniboy1

Hi all,

Bit of background: Just come out of a long term straight relationship which I had for about 5 years. Had topped a few guys in that time but never bottom. I had been a bttm before but not for 7+ years!! So I was pretty much like a virgin down there.

Wanted to meet up with an old fuck buddy that I used to top years ago and he has a very very meaty thick and long dick! Stupidly in the heat of all the messaging I made a rooky mistake! I told him that no matter what i say or do I wanted him to fuck me hard and deep and bare. I said I would sit on it first and then once it was inside fully, i was his! What a fucking mistake haha.
So as promised he told me to get off and get on my back, he slid balls deep in one hard thrust and fuck me did I shout out! He cock hit something inside me and the pain was insane! Felt like someone was punching the inside of my stomach! 

Anyway with a combination of me wriggling about in serious pain trying to get him to slow down and him doing as he was told fucking me harder and harder and telling me to get my fucking hands of his legs, he finally came inside me. 

What I want to know is what exactly was he hitting inside me and can I 'train' my ass to take his cock better? I was relaxed enough to let him enter me without too much pain, so thats not the issue, its the 'bottoming out' that made me felt like I was going to die lol.

• Like 2