Backyard anon, neighbor's son watching

azndude

I have been hosting anon fun in my backyard with few regular straight/bi guys. Blindfold is required by these guys but over time, they are getting comfortable and since it's dark in the backyard, one of the guys took it off and it has never been asked by anyone to put it on. i still dont see the faces, however, I noticed my neighbor is watching from upstairs window, and playing with himself, he always pull his cock out to stroke and then cum. sometimes, he left the window open, listening to us, at this time I would moan softly which got him excited, he would stroke fast. Since i noticed that he's watching, i lit couple candles just for him to enjoy the show.

one day, as usual, he was just watching by the window until i was playing with my last bud, he left, thought he cum and left. After my bud left, i was resting on my day bed in the yard. Then I heard someone opened the door to the backyard. Thought my bud came back for a second since it happened before. A cold hand touched my ass, slowly move to my hole, playing it with his finger. His pants dropped to the floor, unwrapped condom, i knew it must be him. None of my bud uses condom. i got excited and let him do whatever, inexperienced, carefully insert himself inside my wet hole lubed with loads of cum. He pushed it all the way in effortlessly and said "omg.." and i confirmed it was him as i recognized his voice even though it was soft. He collapse on my back, held me tight and started to hump faster. i put on the blindfold, gently guiding his head to my shoulder to kiss him. he didnt reject it so we kissed and him fucking aggressively, moaned, and cum.

Before he left, i told him: "come back at anytime. if you see me naked in my backyard, the door is always unlocked for you"... (to be continued)