[Life In The Raw] A reader wanted to know why I cut my ties with Ted...

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

One night Ted requested that I go over and fuck mulhollandbottom. Worst hook up I ever had. The guy was drunk, drugged out of his mind, kept flailing about when he wasnt passing out, and on top of that was rude as fuck to the monitor. Who in my opinion is one of the nicest guys in Los Angeles. One of the nicest guys I have ever met actually. A few of his bottoms around this time were extreme flakes and wastes of time, Hunter Cole and lacumdawg cum to mind. I told Ted how bad that hookup was, and after that when he asked me to fuck a bottom, I didnt go.

There was a bottom that will remain unnamed that ted has access too, knowing that I was going to be in New York, he said he would get me this bottom as a means of making up to me what a bad experience I had.

A week before my trip, I asked him and he said he couldn't do it.

Okay, no harm, no foul. This guy travels alot for work, so chances were he couldnt make it.

Then Ted offers me wildchild from adam4adam... Hunter Cole. Los Angeles's most worthless tweaked out flake. That's what got to me, had it just been left that I could nail the hot bottom in NYC, I wouldn't have cared, but for him to have that worthless tweaked out piece of shit on his roster...

A gave a snide remark, Ted gave one back.

I decided that being a "Ted Top" really didnt hold anything for me anymore.

Broke contact with Ted, had his monitor remove my number from his phone and that was that.

No malice on my part, just moved on.

I would have never in Steve Tuck's ass had it not been for him, and I will always be grateful for that.

But the scene just isn't what it was, used to be you could dail a number, and say "Ted sent me" and next thing you were ramming the hottest muscle jock ass you have ever had, that is until the next week when a hotter bottom was found.

Maybe its like that again, since I cut my ties with him. But I don't know.

And, I prefer sex with a connection. Pump and dumps dont really do it for me anymore unless I havent cum in a few days.6205496180732721325-1778147435997964747?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

I do my VERY Best to try an make a Connection with EACH and EVERY Top man that BREEDS my ASS.

Those who say "BREED" I remember Best. :)

Though ONCE in a while a group or gang bang might happen, more often than not it is the individual one-to-one connections that get your ass SEEDED.

Each Top is different of course, some will NOT want to Kiss and others want to make-out, while others just need a quick Pump-n-Dump. Time length is ALWAYS Up to the Top, there is always a bottle of water for him, often a Warm wash-cloth by the bed. It is my duty to make a Top Welcome in my home & my Hole.

As to Ted, I sent an email last week prior to Thanksgiving. Asked if the site was still monitered as it had been several months since his last posting and asked if he would LIST Me. I sent some bio about myself and some pictures to his email and was not sure how long it would take to respond, if at all. I got a response within a few hours -- so he is ACTIVE -- might be a member here, I don't know. He asked for a FACE picture and i sent three. I didn't know you had to be a young Muscle Whore to be Listed on Ted's CUMWHORES. Maybe that is why he didn't list me? I know MOST of the guys that used the site were in Los Angeles, but there were listing for NYC, Miami, Chicago, and Las Vegas and smaller cities as well.

I'd LOVE the IDEA that if a guy calls and says he is a TED TOP- -- I MUST ACCEPT his cock and DNA no matter what.

HUMM... Should we try to start some type of listing HERE?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.