Key West

tighthole64

I was visiting Key West for a wedding this weekend, and the schedule was quite busy.  Was with another friend of mine who is also a bottom, and after closing down a bar at 4am, we decided to hit the gay aps to  see if anyone wanted a 3 way.  My friend was pretty drunk, and wasn't sure what would happen if we did find someone.  We had both chatted the same guy, and he was up for a 3 way, but told me it was my ass that he really wanted.  I told him to hand on about 15 minutes, and was sure that my friend would be passed out by then, and my ass was all his.

Sure enough, my friend passed out, and the guy came over and fucked my brains out in the bedroom, while my friend was in the living room on a sofa sleeper.  We both agreed NOT to tell my friend, but that he would still love to have a 3 way later in the day.  Once my friend woke up, he got back on the ap, and asked my friend, "what happened to you and your friend last night?" My friend said we were both pretty drunk, and must have passed out.  The guy told him he still wanted out asses, and could come over, to which we said hell yea.  I did tell the guy that I wanted him to fuck me again, but this time my friend would get his seed.  The guy agreed.  

My friend told him we needed to "clean out" first, and told him to be at our hotel in 30 minutes.  The guy messaged me and asked if I had already cleaned out, and I said no.  He said, good, and don't.  I had no intention of cleaning out for him anyway.  I went to the shower, and took some extra time so my friend THOUGHT I was cleaning out.  About 30 minutes later, the guy shows up, sporting a raging hardon under his gym shorts.  He tells us to get on the bed side by side, with our asses up.  We gladly obliged.  He started by eating my ass, tasting the remnants of the seed he left inside me hours before. He started fucking me nice and hard, just like earlier, and he made my friend beg for his cock and seed, which he did.  

After we were done fucking, my friend said, "I had a dream that you came over and fucked my friend last night." We both just laughed. Later that day, my friend got a text message from a friend that he hadn't seen in ages.  My friend told him we were in town for a wedding, but to come over later after the wedding.  He asked his friend if he was up for a 3 way, and his friend said fuck yea! We got back from the wedding, and my friend contacted his friend and said to come over, we were ready for some fun.  My friend hadn't said much about his friend, but when he arrived, he was very HOT with an AMAZING BBC!  Before he arrived, my friend said that as I let him take the other guys load, I got to take this load.  

Of course I agreed to this.  The first guy was pretty well hung, and a great fuck, but there's not much better than being seeded by a BBC.  It ended up that we both ended up with a hot load up our asses.  

• Like 6