[Life In The Raw] Clusterfuck of emotions

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

There is a sexy latin guy that I usually run into at Hollywood Spa, his smooth bubble butt always on display in his opened room, dildos over the bed, lube and poppers at hand. His tanned skin, muscled frame, dark hair, and hazel eyes. A beautiful man, and one that always gets my dick rock hard.

Everytime I walk into his room, I close the door, remove the string of the thong from his crack, eat out his pussy and slide my raw dick into his hole. AT first, he moans and whimpers in pleasure, but then, My tempo picks up, I began to drill him, I thrust like a wild man, while holding his face down into the pillow. He's told me that my fucking is very primal, very animalistic. That sometimes he feels he can barely handle me, that he wonders if i am making it my mission to destroy his asshole.

He begs me to breed him, not just because he loves cum in his hole, but because he knows my orgasm will calm the beast that his ass brings out in me. He knows after I have bred him, that his hole his safe from my assault. He's told me that his pussy twitches at the sight of me, yet his body quivers in fear.

Always in the basement, always with the door open, always the same animalistic raping fuck.

The second time I fucked him, another black guy my age knocked on the door, and we took turns attacking his hole, he has this latin jock nearly in tears, the other black guy was bigger, but I was wilder.

Please cum, he begged. Please cum. We both gave it to him, leaving his hole a beaten and bruised cum filled mess.

Fear. Desire. Hunger. Lust. His eyes tell all these and more when we see each other.

I love the power he has given me over him, and often I will fuck him, leave... and come back to him. Knowing that he is lying in his room, knowing that I will not stop fucking him, until my DNA is left within his hole.6205496180732721325-6910055639217543881?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.