Friday Fun

Hairybttmcub43

I went to out local bathouse.  It’s  not as fancy as Steamworks, but the place gets the job done.  Upon arrival I went to my room, stripped, lubed up, and went back to the big bed.  A hot, hairy bi-guy, with an amazing hairy chest showed-up, approached me, and stroked my cock, commenting he had never before been to a bathouse.  He was quite nervous, too much so to do much, still we played around a bit.  After a bit I gave my thanks and made a lap of the bathhouse.

In the course of that lap I ran into my married buddy who announced he wanted my ass.  Naturally I bent over and he slid in, fucking me for a good fifteen minutes, and leaving a huge load in my ass. 

Afterwards I made another lap, and while I didn't see the bi guy, I stroked and touched some guys, eventually connecting with a guy who accompanied me to my room, and where, after pulling-on a condom, he fucked me, shooting his load.  Before he left he pulled-off the condom, tossing it into the trashcan.  As soon as he was out the door I extracted the condom from the trashcan, and finding the condom contained a nice big load of cum, I inserted the condom into my ass and squeezed the cumload into my hole.

After a quick shower I headed back to the big bed, but enroute my married buddy grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room. where, after positioning me on my back, legs up, he pounded me hard for at least fifteen minutes, and after grunting loudly, he bred me.  Rather than withdraw, however, his hard cock remained in my ass, and as we kissed, he resumed fucking, his pace gradually increasing, until he dropped another load in my hole.

Afterwards I left, got another quick shower, and, arriving at the big bed where I found the bi guy and a sexy black guy.  I stroked the black guy's cock as the bi guy sucked my dick.  When the black guy took off, I followed him, and stopped off at my room, leaving the door open.  The black guy apparently made a lap of the bathouse, and returning to my room where we played.  Initially I gave him a very energetic blow job, and then flipped over to take his eight inch cock.  He fucked my ass hard and deep, and honestly, it felt amazing.  Especially when he dumped his load, my third, into my ass.  After he left I closed the door, taking a well deserved break.

After catching my wind, I got up, making a round of the bathouse.  Bi guy was also about, so we stroked each other.  Fuck, he was hot.  Positioning me over a bench, he pulled on a condom and pounded my hole.  That is, he pounded my ass very, very hard.  So hard, in fact, he several times grunted the question "You okay?"

Of course I replied "Fuck, yeah, keep fuckin', man."

I thought I would get his load, but to my surprise he stopped, withdrew, and explained he wasn't sure he wanted to cum.  We parted ways, and I returned to my room, hanging out, the door open.  A few minutes passed when bi guy passed the doorway, and sticking his head with a smile.

"Have you cum yet?" I asked.  He answered no.  I invited him in, promptly sucking him, and when we were both hard we jerked each other off.  Pulling me close, he shot his load all over my leg and the bed.  Fuck it was hot.

It was a very fun Friday. 

• Like 2