First Time 442 Natoma Questions

Tom69

Hi, I was thinking of going to 442 Natoma either tomorrow or another weekend and had some questions for anyone that's been. I haven't really been to a sex club or bathhouse before.  I searched around a bit but couldnt find that much.

What's the etiquette in this one for approaching people?

What do people usually wear (or not wear) on nights that aren't naked-mondays or leather nights?

For people that go frequently, how likely is it that I'll catch an STD besides HIV if I take loads from a few people there?

Also, what's the locker situation/procedure and how big are they?  Could I fit a backpack?  How do I get my stuff back from them when I'm ready to leave?

Sorry if some of the questions sound silly, thanks! :) 

• Upvote 1

I went for the first time on a naked Monday. Most guys were in just shoes some had jocks on. Guys would walk about and grab cocks to show interest if they didn’t stop or grab back you let them pass by. 

Lockers are provided the are normally gym size. You get a kry to the locker so you control when you cum and go. 

Lots of bb fucking so either get on prep to avoid HIV or take your chances.  I took 4 cocks while there 

• Like 1

I've been to 442 Natoma once, Steamworks Berkeley a half dozen times. My one trip to 442 was Naked Monday the monday after Folsom. For that monday almost everyone was just shoes on. A couple guys in jocks, but that was definitely less common.

For approaching people it varies. I found sort of make eye contact with a guy while standing in front of something I could bend over, if he responds move my butt a bit, the guy would come up, finger a bit, and we'd move on if things went well.

There is also a dark room where the etiquette was definitely if you want to bottom bend over / present and if any tops feel like it they'll slide in. Some guys were just waiting ass up on various stools / bits around and while they got some attention, definitely making eye contact / classic cruising for a first guy fucking seemed to work better, then once you've been being fucked sometimes guys would want to trade off / tap in the next.

Can't say what general dress is. I'd definitely say if you're looking to bottom jockstrap + shoes rarely goes wrong at a SF event. Can also potentially show up then do a lap before heading back to the lockers and undress how you feel.

As far as STDs is a mixed bag. For my whole folsom weekend after getting fucked by 27 guys bare got one STD. A friend who went to 442 a couple times got one STD each time. Recently seems to be somewhat better. It's in many ways a game of russian roulette though. Sometimes you can fuck a lot and get nothing, other times you do one guy and you catch something.

Lockers are definitely big enough to fit most backpacks. You get a little tag which you put on an arm that opens / closes the locker so you can get stuff in/out as you go through the afternoon/evening. When you're ready to go just grab your stuff out of the locker then check back out at the front desk. (They take a deposit for the locker key which gets returned to you when you return the locker key)

The advises are always the same to lower chanches of catching STDS::

- HPV-9 vaccination;

- Hepatitis A + B vaccination;

Quadrivalent anti-flu vaccination (yes, not really STDS related, I know :P);

- PREP everyday

- Use a lot of lube

- Avoid washing too aggressively and always uses a nourishing cream in order to keep the skin soft and elastic, thus reducing the risk of micro-cracks;

- Take a supplement with probiotics and prebiotics together like this.

And You got a really good protection against the most severe MST.

• Like 2

On 10/28/2018 at 5:22 PM, djsg said:

I've been to 442 Natoma once, Steamworks Berkeley a half dozen times. My one trip to 442 was Naked Monday the monday after Folsom. For that monday almost everyone was just shoes on. A couple guys in jocks, but that was definitely less common.

For approaching people it varies. I found sort of make eye contact with a guy while standing in front of something I could bend over, if he responds move my butt a bit, the guy would come up, finger a bit, and we'd move on if things went well.

There is also a dark room where the etiquette was definitely if you want to bottom bend over / present and if any tops feel like it they'll slide in. Some guys were just waiting ass up on various stools / bits around and while they got some attention, definitely making eye contact / classic cruising for a first guy fucking seemed to work better, then once you've been being fucked sometimes guys would want to trade off / tap in the next.

Can't say what general dress is. I'd definitely say if you're looking to bottom jockstrap + shoes rarely goes wrong at a SF event. Can also potentially show up then do a lap before heading back to the lockers and undress how you feel.

As far as STDs is a mixed bag. For my whole folsom weekend after getting fucked by 27 guys bare got one STD. A friend who went to 442 a couple times got one STD each time. Recently seems to be somewhat better. It's in many ways a game of russian roulette though. Sometimes you can fuck a lot and get nothing, other times you do one guy and you catch something.

Lockers are definitely big enough to fit most backpacks. You get a little tag which you put on an arm that opens / closes the locker so you can get stuff in/out as you go through the afternoon/evening. When you're ready to go just grab your stuff out of the locker then check back out at the front desk. (They take a deposit for the locker key which gets returned to you when you return the locker key)

That was my first time there. 

• Like 1