Tops - Whats the most degrading thing for a bottom that turns u on?

lekesafadozn

I'm not into scat at all, major turnoff personally... no disrespect to anybody who is, but man that's fucking gross in my opinion.

But as to the original question, here's some stuff that I like to do to a slut bottom to degrade him and make him know he's a worthless cumdump bitch

-- ass to mouth, pull my cock out of his hole and make him suck it, ask him how his pussy tastes, make him tell me he loves the taste of his slut hole

-- spit on his face

-- pull his hair, choke him, ask him who's pussy or ass that is

-- ask him if he likes that big cock in his ass. when he says yes, I spit in his face and slap his face and tell him wrong answer. it's not his ass. that ass belongs to the top. (Love that one. Totally fuck with a bitches head hahaha)

-- make him beg for the load. tell him he's a worthless piece of shit and doesn't deserve the load, threaten to cum on the floor.

-- if I'm breeding him at my place, tell him to get the fuck out of here the second i dump my load. worthless bitch has served his purpose. get the fuck out.

I can probably think of more.

god damn that is hot...i would enjoy getting used like that!

• 10 months later...
Choking him with my dick, making him puke, then lick it from the floor. Stomp on his food with my feet/boots, watch him eat it on the floor. Make him lick the toilet, clean my house, plus pretty much all previously said, except for scat.

Yes, PLEASE!!

Choking him with my dick, making him puke, then lick it from the floor. Stomp on his food with my feet/boots, watch him eat it on the floor. Make him lick the toilet, clean my house, plus pretty much all previously said, except for scat.

How do I sign up?

Memories of distant ages.I did quit such tops, when I realized that most of them can't get the difference between sex/bedroom and real life.Turned into a aggressive bottom and I was a complete sub-God that feels like ages ago :)Yes I am a bottom and I play sub for the pleasure of the top,but I am nobody's property and the hole is certainly NOT his.If someone comes up with sentence like this, I would explode in laughter and tell him to take care of his dick with his hand,because 'his' hole is just about to leave.

Treating my cocksucking bottoms with indifference, as if incidental to the size and rigidity of my cock

Showing-off my bulge, stroking my cock and allowing it to swing freely as I move around the room, often within inches of his face/mouth yet clearly forbidding him access unless I've explicitly instructed him how, when, to what degree and intensity I so desire...

Edited by alphatop7
add video

Treating my cocksucking bottoms with indifference, as if incidental to the size and rigidity of my cock

Showing-off my bulge, stroking my cock and allowing it to swing freely as I move around the room, often within inches of his face/mouth yet clearly forbidding him access unless I've explicitly instructed him how, when, to what degree and intensity I so desire...

Where can I apply?

If a top wants to degrade me then:

Dump a load of cum in me, slap me across the face, tell me you're had better pussy than mine and then totally ignore me after that. Totally humiliating.

Even better if you replace "dump a load of cum in me" with "I just can't dump a load in you"

For me its using a bottom with another top and being very verbal. I like tops showing off and destroying an ass in front of other guys. Its hot not to let the bottom talk and tell each other what a slut he is or what we are doing to him. Laughing at the slut and fucking him hard while your buddy is yelling about what a fucking whore he is.