Farthest you've gone for a load

slutboy30

I used to drive from western Mass to just past Syracuse NY (about 125 miles one way) to spend long weekends fuckin this hot kinky bottom named Ernie... he was a total fuck-pig and if he hadn't already been pozzed up before I met him he would have been after I left the first weekend...on average I think I used to plant ten fifteen loads in his hot hungry ass over and over and over in about 36 hours.. His ass-lips were like pure warm silk...and he could drink ur piss down with the best of 'em... sure miss Ernie, he was one hell of a fuck and a sweethart as well. RIP!!

I flew from Chicago to Seattle via Phoenix to get fucked by a guy. Round trip was 6300 miles. Landed at 6pm Saturday evening and was back at the airport at 9am Sunday morning to fly home.

It was definitely worthwhile though. Met the guy at a bathhouse and after getting "relaxed", spent all night get pimped out by him. He dumped the first and last loads in my ass. I lost count of the number of other guys who fucked me, some of which I did not see.

I was told I got at least 10 loads dumped in me. However, by the time I arrived in Phoenix, most of the cum had dripped out and had made a big wet patch on my jeans. I only had a change of underwear and shirt, so I spent the next 4 hours sitting in cum until we landed in Chicago.

Definitely one of the hottest times I have had recently. Would definitely be up for it again. Almost as good as when I took my first known poz loads from two high school seniors (18 & 19), also when traveling. They are the guys who got me into taking bb loads. Maybe I will post that story sometime.