First Time Taking Multiple Loads at the Sauna

BeardChaser

I was feeling super horny last weekend, and knew that I needed to get some dick, so I headed to the local gay sauna.  I’ve generally had a pretty good time there, getting laid each time I’ve been, and luckily this time proved to be no exception.

First up, while wandering the corridors I met a Brazilian guy who was good looking (and appeared much younger than his actual age of mid-50’s).  We chatted a bit, before moving to a room where straight-away we started kissing.  After a couple of minutes I started sucking his dick which at about six and a half inches and not too thick, was a great size for me.  When he was nice and hard I bent over, and with the help of a bit of lube on my ass, he slowly worked his cock in until he was all the way inside.  Initially he fucked me slowly, but gradually built-up speed.  He didn’t last too long before his cock spasmed, filling my hole with his cum.  It felt great!  We kissed a bit more when he finished, then went and showered, spent a bit of time together in the sauna and the jacuzzi, but then he had to head off.

I, however, wanted more so again I wandered the corridors, and before long a middle aged Asian guy caught my attention  We went into a room together where I discovered he had a nice big mushroom head, which I was able to take easily after having been already opened up.  With me on my back, he entered my hole, and started pounding me pretty much straight away, pausing to kiss every now and then.  It wasn’t too long before I was begging for his cum, so he got me onto my knees and then entered me from behind, fucking me hard for a few minutes before he added his cum to my guts.

After this I was still craving more cock, so I resumed walking the corridors where I bumped into a tall Asian guy in his early 20’s.  We went into a room together and started kissing.  I was pleasantly surprised when I removed his towel and found a pretty big and thick dick.  It wasn’t long before he was fucking me on my back, though he used a condom.  However, after a little while like this, I needed a break, so we sat up, he took off the condom, and we kissed for a while until I was ready to take him again.  This time however, I eased myself down onto his bare dick and he didn’t say anything, and seemed pretty happy for me ride his bare cock.  I rode him for a while, before he got me onto my knees and started fucking me from behind like the last two guys had done.  I specifically told him I wanted his cum inside my ass, which seemed to be all the encouragement he needed as I soon felt his cock pulsating and he added a third load to the mix in my ass.

I was done after that, but felt very satisfied with the most loads I’d ever taken in visit to the sauna.  I plan to return this weekend, hopefully for more of the same!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2