Swapped loads with white trash boy

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I was at a bar in Deep Ellum watching the Cowboys game and got messaged by a guy on Grindr. Kinda trashy, lots of ink, rough looking but hot all the same. He was very close to me and very direct and upfront about what he wanted...to fuck and get fucked and he needed to make it happen fast as he had to get back home to have dinner with his GF and friends by 6. No kissing and I had to host. Thankfully I live nearby and told him to meet me in front of the bar I was at.

He was there in about 10 minutes and really nervous and unsure about whether he wanted to do this or not. We walked and talked as he smoked a cigarette, saying very little. He asked me if I was gay or not and laughed when I said I hated labels like that. He agreed and said he didn't like that either and apologized for asking. We got to my place and he asked if there was anyone else there. I said no and he undid his pants which hit the floor as he told me to drop and suck him. He had a nice thick cut cock and I started eagerly sucking him. He was clearly enjoying that, forcing me down on his cock and eagerly fucking my mouth.

I was at it a while when he asked me where we needed to take it, and I realize he wanted to fuck. I led him to the bedroom as I quickly started stripping and he pulled off his shirt. He bent me over the edge of the bed and I could hear and feel him spitting on my ass as he stroked his dick. I asked him if he wanted lube and he said no cause he needed a quick cleanup. I knew this was gonna hurt and more spit followed as his throbbing cock head forced its way into my ass. I had a raging hard on knowing this hot dude was gonna bareback me with nothing more than spit and I told him how good his cock felt in me. More and more dick followed and I could hear him groaning with pleasure as more of his dick entered me. Soon it was clear he was all the way in and he started stroking. I'd guess he had to be 7" or so and a nice girth. I was rock hard and close to orgasming at times and to my delight he told me not to cum, that he wanted me to fuck him and cum in his ass. I almost came just hearing that, knowing that this trashy stud wanted me seed in his ass.

I was getting frantic and told him he had to stop as I was about to cum. He pulled out and got face down on the bed with his ass up. I wasn't going to take a chance he would change his mind and went to grab the lube out of my nightstand, but he quickly stopped me and said no lube. I got down and started eating his ass and working it with spit and fingering to open up his hole. I knew I wouldn't last but could cum again quickly and told him I was gonna jack off on his hole and them use my cum to fuck him. He said nothing and I jacked my cock furiously, sticking my cock head in his ass as I came which got a moan of delight from him. "Push that cum in me" he said and push it in I did, balls deep into him, pulling out and stroking all the way in, picking up my pace and I worked to another orgasm, this one going off deep inside him. He was going crazy now, begging for me to cum inside him and I gave him his wish, blasting a huge load balls deep in him.

I was enjoying it so much I'd forgotten he hadn't cum yet. As I slid out of him he rolled on his back and I could see the huge amount of precum he'd leeked all over himself and my sheets. I straddled him and mounted his dick facing him. He pretty much hissed at me to turn the other way and so I did as I started riding his dick feverishly. He was moaning and groaning, saying how good his cock felt in my ass and soon I could feel him explode inside me. He clearly wasn't done and forced me face down on mattress and was now pulling my hair and he started fucking me really roughly, shoving my face into the pillow so that I could barely breathe between the hard pounding he was giving and the inability to breathe through the pillow. It was painful and yet super hot. He was calling me all sorts of hateful names including faggot and as he built to a climax with another load going off inside me.

He pulled out of me panting and gave me a look like he was disgusted at me and himself. He asked where the bathroom was and I motioned. I could hear him cleaning himself up and laid there, too worried to say anything or ask if he needed help. He left the bathroom and gathered up his clothes and dressed saying nothing. I'd been fucked by more than a few guys like them and I joking call them "hate fucks" because the guys seems to hate what he wants and what he's doing, but does it nonetheless. I could hear the door shut and felt like I could breathe again. I love hate fucks like that but do sometimes worry the guy might beat me or start crying. Thankfully he kept it together and just left. His pics below.

00h0h_2p0XEAG2Kim_600x450.jpg

alt_ndjkaktD4v1tu5ak3o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndjkaktD4v1tu5ak3o2_1280.jpg

Took me a while to not take hate fucks and "orgasm regrets" seriously.  They are the ones who get the most into it and then as soon as they shoot, they split.  At least you do not have to worry about phone calls, cuddling or anything else after.

Hot story.  Love reading about your adventures.

• Upvote 1

Hot scene. I've tricked with "conflicted" dudes who genuinely HATE the fact they have a desire to fuck men - or get fucked themselves. I've seen that look of disgust on their faces, the urgency amd primal feel of the moment,  the flush of hot shame they feel at having fed their desires despite themselves. And every one of those scenes has been hot for me. Glaf you had such a hot time, bro.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

So a follow up on this. He messaged me back last night and came over to my place for another fuck session. This time he shoved me face down on the bed and it was pretty much borderline raping me, forcing my face down into the pillow, pulling my hair, calling me faggot and more. He didn't stop until he'd busted three loads in my ass. When he was done he went face down on the mattress and pillow and told me to do the same to him, which I gladly did...busted two loads inside him. Like the last time after I was done using his ass he got up, went to the bathroom to clean up and then left without a word. We barely made any eye contact and I'm guessing he is totally ashamed of wanting it with a guy...was a total hate fuck, but hot as shit that he liked it so much he came back for more. Told him we could do it any time he wants and he said he liked that.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...