Bred daddy unexpectedly

barecub85

I recently hooked up with a 60 something daddy I met on Scruff. We chatted a bit and he told me he was a total top dad who liked younger furry cubs like me. I was horny to a pretty stupid degree and I told him to come over just based on one pic of his muscular torso covered with thick silver fur, but when he showed up, he didn’t do it for me at all in the looks department. Still, I wanted a cock in me, so I thought I’d go through with it and hopefully get rewarded for my perseverance. We started making out, and I pulled his shirt up and over his head. His fur was there, as advertised, but his body looked much different from the pic. Whereas his chest was muscular with well defined pecs over a pleasantly round belly in the pic, it now sagged, so much so that I had some trouble finding his nips through his shirt. Like a dutiful boy, I dropped to my knees and undid his belt, partially concealed by the overhang of his belly, and pulled down his jeans and boxers to reveal a very hard but very small three inch cock. I went to town sucking it anyway, but inwardly I knew I wasn’t going to get the deep, satisfying fuck I was craving. Still, a good boy does his best. I spent a good twenty minutes sucking him, first on my knees, then on the bed. I could tell he was enjoying the stimulation but he also seemed tense and nervous - I think he must have known that his pics weren’t really an accurate representation of what he looked like, and he was nervous that I’d kick him out. Instead I offered a back massage.

Once he was lying comfortably face down on my bed, I pumped some lotion into my hands and started kneading the muscles in his back. I’m not a trained massage therapist but I do give a pretty good rubdown, and I found a lot of tension in his upper back and shoulders which I worked out as best I good. His little grunts and moans of appreciation told me I was doing a good job. I started to realize, from behind he actually looked pretty good. He had a broad back and shoulders that told me that despite having gone to seed a bit, he had a naturally muscular build and probably at one point in his life took really good care of his body. However as my hands drifted down his back, I came to his ass which was pale, flat and distinctly less muscular (the other curse we Irishmen face). As I kneaded his glutes, his cheeks separated revealing his hole - which to my surprise looked quite slack and loose. Maybe he wasn’t the total top he claimed he was. 

My fingers inched closer to his hole with each long stroke across his glutes, and the moans were louder and more frequent the closer I got to his hole. I let my index finger land right on the outside of it, and paused. I started to stroke across it gently, top to bottom, and felt it start to open. He moaned and pushed his hips back to meet my finger, and I slid it inside of him. There was next to no resistance as my finger sunk to the hilt, finding the lobes of his prostate. I began to massage it with slow but firm strokes. He grunted and sighed contentedly.

”Is this OK, Sir?” I asked, knowing full well what the answer was going to be.

”Yeah boy, that’s - MMMM - that’s good.”

I started to work his prostate more vigorously, thinking with pleasure about how that little cock must be leaking from the pressure I was applying. I slipped another finger into him and now focused on stretching his already slack hole while continuing to give him what I was sure was the most thorough prostate massage he’d had in a while. Meanwhile, to my delighted surprise, my own cock (which had previously betrayed my distinct lack of arousal) had grown to its full 6 inches and was throbbing deliciously. I knew it was a role reversal, but I also knew exactly what I wanted.

I pulled myself up onto my knees behind him, and wordlessly lubed up my cock. I pulled his hips back to meet mine, lined my cock up with his pucker, and sank into him to the balls in one stroke. He groaned as he felt me inside of him.

Now, I like to top, but over the years I have had enough experiences where I lost my erection or couldn’t get off (I think I suffer from death grip syndrome) that I generally shy away from topping. But tonight was all systems go. For some reason, this unattractive daddy who’d used misleading pics and described himself as a total top got my dick rock hard with his flabby ass and his blown out hole. My cock reveled in the sensation of his looseness, the smooth walls of his gut slick as I plowed him from behind. 

Within five minutes, to my almost disbelief, I started feeling my orgasm churning in my balls. 

“Fuck, I’m getting close Daddy...you want your boy’s load?”

”...Yeah,” was his hesitant reply. Something in his voice betrayed the same confusion I felt.

I put both my hands on his ass and leaned into him, so my strokes would land deeper inside him. The slow build of my orgasm was incredible - totally unlike the quick, intense orgasms I have when I jerk off. First, the electric tingle in my cock head, focused in the frenulum, but quickly spreading all down my shaft. Then the gradual tension in the muscles at the root of my cock, steady at first, but then becoming a pulse as my semen poured into the base of my cock. I felt my cock throb and jerk inside of him as I growled, “Fuck daddy I’m cumming!!” And after two or three dry throbs, I felt the first pulse of my seed explode from the head of my cock, followed by six or seven of what I’m sure were thick ropes of cum - all deposited directly into his guts and thrust deeper by the continued pounding of my cock.

I slid out of him. Not a drop of the load I’d left in him followed my cock out of his hole. Good, I thought. Keep it all in there. I surprised even myself with my breeder instincts. 

He rolled over onto his back, sweaty and breathless. The puddle I noted on the sheet underneath him confirmed what I’d suspected - I’d milked quite a bit of prostatic fluid out of him. He stroked his little dick furiously until he dribbled a small load onto his greying bush. 

He dressed and left rather quickly, without much more than a muttered thanks. I don’t know what he was expecting to happen, but I like to think that I gave him what he really wanted all along.

Edited by barecub85
Typo
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 12/22/2018 at 8:47 AM, barecub85 said:

I recently hooked up with a 60 something daddy I met on Scruff. We chatted a bit and he told me he was a total top dad who liked younger furry cubs like me. I was horny to a pretty stupid degree and I told him to come over just based on one pic of his muscular torso covered with thick silver fur, but when he showed up, he didn’t do it for me at all in the looks department. Still, I wanted a cock in me, so I thought I’d go through with it and hopefully get rewarded for my perseverance. We started making out, and I pulled his shirt up and over his head. His fur was there, as advertised, but his body looked much different from the pic. Whereas his chest was muscular with well defined pecs over a pleasantly round belly in the pic, it now sagged, so much so that I had some trouble finding his nips through his shirt. Like a dutiful boy, I dropped to my knees and undid his belt, partially concealed by the overhang of his belly, and pulled down his jeans and boxers to reveal a very hard but very small three inch cock. I went to town sucking it anyway, but inwardly I knew I wasn’t going to get the deep, satisfying fuck I was craving. Still, a good boy does his best. I spent a good twenty minutes sucking him, first on my knees, then on the bed. I could tell he was enjoying the stimulation but he also seemed tense and nervous - I think he must have known that his pics weren’t really an accurate representation of what he looked like, and he was nervous that I’d kick him out. Instead I offered a back massage.

Once he was lying comfortably face down on my bed, I pumped some lotion into my hands and started kneading the muscles in his back. I’m not a trained massage therapist but I do give a pretty good rubdown, and I found a lot of tension in his upper back and shoulders which I worked out as best I good. His little grunts and moans of appreciation told me I was doing a good job. I started to realize, from behind he actually looked pretty good. He had a broad back and shoulders that told me that despite having gone to seed a bit, he had a naturally muscular build and probably at one point in his life took really good care of his body. However as my hands drifted down his back, I came to his ass which was pale, flat and distinctly less muscular (the other curse we Irishmen face). As I kneaded his glutes, his cheeks separated revealing his hole - which to my surprise looked quite slack and loose. Maybe he wasn’t the total top he claimed he was. 

My fingers inched closer to his hole with each long stroke across his glutes, and the moans were louder and more frequent the closer I got to his hole. I let my index finger land right on the outside of it, and paused. I started to stroke across it gently, top to bottom, and felt it start to open. He moaned and pushed his hips back to meet my finger, and I slid it inside of him. There was next to no resistance as my finger sunk to the hilt, finding the lobes of his prostate. I began to massage it with slow but firm strokes. He grunted and sighed contentedly.

”Is this OK, Sir?” I asked, knowing full well what the answer was going to be.

”Yeah boy, that’s - MMMM - that’s good.”

I started to work his prostate more vigorously, thinking with pleasure about how that little cock must be leaking from the pressure I was applying. I slipped another finger into him and now focused on stretching his already slack hole while continuing to give him what I was sure was the most thorough prostate massage he’d had in a while. Meanwhile, to my delighted surprise, my own cock (which had previously betrayed my distinct lack of arousal) had grown to its full 6 inches and was throbbing deliciously. I knew it was a role reversal, but I also knew exactly what I wanted.

I pulled myself up onto my knees behind him, and wordlessly lubed up my cock. I pulled his hips back to meet mine, lined my cock up with his pucker, and sank into him to the balls in one stroke. He groaned as he felt me inside of him.

Now, I like to top, but over the years I have had enough experiences where I lost my erection or couldn’t get off (I think I suffer from death grip syndrome) that I generally shy away from topping. But tonight was all systems go. For some reason, this unattractive daddy who’d used misleading pics and described himself as a total top got my dick rock hard with his flabby ass and his blown out hole. My cock reveled in the sensation of his looseness, the smooth walls of his gut slick as I plowed him from behind. 

Within five minutes, to my almost disbelief, I started feeling my orgasm churning in my balls. 

“Fuck, I’m getting close Daddy...you want your boy’s load?”

”...Yeah,” was his hesitant reply. Something in his voice betrayed the same confusion I felt.

I put both my hands on his ass and leaned into him, so my strokes would land deeper inside him. The slow build of my orgasm was incredible - totally unlike the quick, intense orgasms I have when I jerk off. First, the electric tingle in my cock head, focused in the frenulum, but quickly spreading all down my shaft. Then the gradual tension in the muscles at the root of my cock, steady at first, but then becoming a pulse as my semen poured into the base of my cock. I felt my cock throb and jerk inside of him as I growled, “Fuck daddy I’m cumming!!” And after two or three dry throbs, I felt the first pulse of my seed explode from the head of my cock, followed by six or seven of what I’m sure were thick ropes of cum - all deposited directly into his guts and thrust deeper by the continued pounding of my cock.

I slid out of him. Not a drop of the load I’d left in him followed my cock out of his hole. Good, I thought. Keep it all in there. I surprised even myself with my breeder instincts. 

He rolled over onto his back, sweaty and breathless. The puddle I noted on the sheet underneath him confirmed what I’d suspected - I’d milked quite a bit of prostatic fluid out of him. He stroked his little dick furiously until he dribbled a small load onto his greying bush. 

He dressed and left rather quickly, without much more than a muttered thanks. I don’t know what he was expecting to happen, but I like to think that I gave him what he really wanted all along.

I had a married bud over once.  Safe only kind of guy but forgot his condom.  Hmmm\

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing

i dig the reversals  

it’s all chemistry 

set up as top then  being the bottom or vice versa is common in my world

that why it’s essential to be open minded and versatile ?