taking loads from random guys and used condoms at a sex club in atlanta.

colormebad

pt 1

I'm 34 young and horny as fuck. I get fucked up on drugs and do stupid things. This is the story of one of those nights. I was in Atlanta for a random trip. I went to a club with a friend. While I was at the club, I logged onto BBRT to check out the scene. I found a really sleazy looking guy with lots of tatts all over his body. He was wearing white underwear in his profile pic and sounded like a complete slut.  my type 100%.  We started chatting it up and he sounded lots of fun. Unfortunately, I never got to meet him but he played a big part in my night. He told me about this sex club in Atlanta that would be lots of fun and where I would be able to take lots of loads. I told him my personal max was 15 and he said if I get Twisted I'd be able to beat that easily. I ditched my friend and grabbed a taxi to the sex joint. 

I arrived and the parking lot was filled. People were lined up to get in and I was so stoked. When I got in there was a dark hallway that twisted around. Once I actually entered the club I saw dozens of guys walking around the first floor which was set up with a bunch of video booths. I was a little shy at first so I decided to check the place out. I walked upstairs and walked into different rooms with people fucking. The lighting was red and everyone bodies looked hot and I was getting hard. There was a dance floor, mazes, sex racks, slings, the place was 4 floors of sleaze. I found a dude who offered to smoke me out. We went into his room and I sat down and while the dude got his pipe out - I thought to myself "FUCK. what the FUCK am I doing here." 

He gave me a puff of the tina and I held it in as long as I could. knowing I wanted to be as fucked up as I possibly could. I asked the dude if he could stick some crystals up my butt and he said sure. I turned around and pulled my pants down. He got into his bag of shards and put some on his finger. I pulled my cheeks apart. first, he licked my ass to get it wet and warm. his tongue felt amazing. He licked my ass and held his finger at my opening waiting for his tongue to finish. He inserted his finger and I swear I could feel my ass burn. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling, knowing that I was going to make bad decisions for the rest of the night. Little did I know I would end up staying at the club for almost 2 days taking over 30 known loads.

After hitting the pipe a couple more times. 2 more dudes came in the room to smoke. one was a tranny and the other was a really hot druggy. You could tell the kid was from the street - but like i said really hot. great body. i wanted to take his load. while everyone was smoking the dude who's room it was started messing with the tranny - so i asked the kid if he wanted to leave the room. he said yes. we went downstairs to the booths. we went in and i went in for the kill. I started making out with him and grabbed his cock. It was huge. Our bodies were so hot and we were both sweating - probably from all the drugs we just did. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He said yes, and i already knew he wanted to. I layed down on the seat where dudes are supposed to sit and jack off. My back was on the sticky bench and he came between my legs and spit on his dick. Im normally tight, but he had no trouble entering me. It was probably the drugs and the sweat. he fucked me and only lasted a couple of minutes before he came. he quickly pulled up his pants and left. i layed there for a couple minutes thinking that that did absolutely nothing for me - and that I needed more cum. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 15