[Submissive Faggot] Stats

submissivefaggot

Click here to see Submissive Faggot's original blog post...

I know I said below I wasn't going to keep a count of the number of loads I've got, but I know people reading this are going to want to know how much sex I've had up to now and a bit more about me so...

I'm 5ft 10, 10 stone, skinny, not much body hair, very tight hole. I can be quite fem in bed - I whine a lot and am quite interested in crossdressing. I have a thing for tops who enjoy bottom's feet and mine are are small, soft and very feminine. I'm Jewish and right or wrong, get off on being racially abused, whether it be by white guys, black guys and especially Muslims. (I have an unfulfilled fetish of being raped by a group of guys with Nazi sympathies but I'm sure I'll come back to that.)

Lost my virginity at 19 to a random business guy whilst in a hotel in London. It wasn't great - it hurt even though he was quite small and he came pretty quickly on my face.

I had played around with a few older men before then - they'd fingered and groped me but nothing more.

Since 19 I can't remember exactly who's fucked me, probably because they've all been strangers. It's less than 20 but more than 10 - only two of those have fucked me more than once and all since the first have been raw. Not all have cum inside me though. Most have but a couple have been in my mouth, face or on those feet of mine. Most occasions have been rough and painful, though unfortunately not enough tops ignore my pleas and actually have mercy with me when I wish they didn't. I bleed quite easily from sex and I like it when tops get off on that and try and make me bleed. Think that's all that jumps to mind right now, but will go into more detail about some of these encounters at some point no doubt!8981158252354235873-201370847518591923?l=submissivefaggot.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.