[Straight Bottom] more from the beggining - I am ready

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

Yeah, that lasted two weeks...

It was crisp, clear June afternoon. It was a Friday afternoon. The wife was going to be gone all weekend. I had cock on my mind for two weeks. After Mick essentially told me to fuck off. I hit kind of a cold streak.

I knocked on his door, part of me praying that he was not home, and the other part of me willing to do whatever I needed to to get some cock. I waited a few seconds and then I heard footsteps, the footsteps that would change my life nearly forever.

Jess opened the door. He saw me standing there on the other side of the screen door, and I could see the smug smirk on his face. My head fell. I was trapped. I was not pressured to do anything, but I knew not to come back unless I was there to get fucked.

He stood at the inner door, he had an enclosed screened in porch. He invited me onto the porch then stopped, had me strip down naked and tell him I was there to get fucked.

I did.

He opened the door. I was hard as i walked in the door. We got to the kitchen, he stopped me and pushed me to my knees. He stripped as we walked through the house. I sucked him for a good 5 minutes when he ordered me again to stand up and he bent me over a table. He fingered me and rimmed my virgin hole. My cock leaked like a bad pipe. He stuffed 2 then 3 fingers in me. He coached me to breathe easy, take it slow he assured me.

He took me by hand in a moment of tenderness. He led me to the bedroom, laid me back on the bed and slowly worked on my ass. He offered me some poppers. I never done them and really have not done them since, but when I did them. I seemed to get that rush, that high and my body relaxed. He cracked out the lube, he applied it to my ass, on his fingers getting 2 and 3 in there at a time. I was moaning like a whore.

I finally looked him dead in the eye, and told him to "fuck me!".

He told me,"I only fuck bare."

I begged him to "fuck me".

He assured me he would go slow, but it was going to hurt.

I needed his cock. I begged him to fuck me, to breed me.

He placed his well-lubed, very hard, big, thick cock at my hole and slowly tried to push in.

Mother fucker did that hurt, he relentlessly kept pushing his cock into me.

Finally, after a couple more hits, my ass gave way and he was able to slowly push into me.

He liberally applied lube to us, but that really did not help all that much.

It hurt like a motherfucker, his cock was huge a tad over 8 inches and thick as a can. He knew what he was doing, I never once went lip, his mouth was on mine, and he never once stopped pushing his massive cock in me.

I came, like a river overflowing a dam, just as he got all the way in me. I screamed like a bitch fuck me please, and boy did he. He fucked me with his massive cock like I was the last piece of tail he was ever going to get.

more soon

Joe5815406600065646665-4090688645299889026?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.