Sauna Loads

PendragonSpirit

Just spent 5 days in Miami for work, and finally got a chance to check out the scene a little on Thursday night. With the help of Google and Squirt, figured I'd check out the Hotel Gaythering; something pretty low key, but promising. 

It's a nice place, and I had some drinks at the bar before getting up the courage to ask about the spa pass for non-guests of the hotel. $20 isn't a bad price, and it beats what I'd pay for a lesser experience back home. 

There was a good mix of guys, and of course most of them were gorgeous (it IS Miami, after all.) Not being in the best shape at the moment, it took awhile to get any interest, but I did eventually end up face down, ass up in the steam room while at least three guys dumped their loads in me. There were more than three loads, I'm just not sure if some guys went more than once, or if there were just a lot of different cocks.

Good way to spend my last night in the city.

• Like 2