Hyde’s fun

Hairybttmcub43

Got there.  Stripped.  Made a lap. Stopped by this hot otters room. Made out.  Sucked. Kissed.  Left.  Ran into My buddy. We made out, he ate my ass. We left the door open to my room. While he was enjoying my ass another guy came in.  They made out. I sucked him.  Buddy dropped a load in me.  He ate my ass and then slid back in After the  second load they both ate my ass.  We parted ways.  Made a lap.  Back to the room. This cute ginger kept walking buy.  Went to the dark hallway.  We made out and jerked off.  Another guy walked up. Ginger seemed spooked.  He left. I stayed in the dark hall. Ginger came back. I said let’s go to my room. Made out.  I rode him. He busted in me.  Layed  around my room.  Back to otters room. Biddu was in there. They tag teamed me while guys watched. Buddy  bred me again.  Back to my room.  Older hairy daddy kept walking buy.  He finally came in.  Made out.  Licked. Sucked. He ate my ass like a pro.  (Love having my ass eaten). He slid in. And fucked for a bit. Didn’t cum. 
I went to the big bed. Laid back. Older married guy came over. Made out.  Tired tomslide in but needed lube.  Back to my room. Made out. He bred me.  It was 12:30.  Headed home.  BI BLk guy who I’ve played with before hit me up. He came over at 1:30!!! Huge 8.5 thick.  Left a huge load in me. He left. I passed out.  What a great Friday 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...