His dad walked in

Traveling4Sex

Guest jason385
On 12/10/2020 at 12:42 PM, Bokkierob said:

I was fucking a boy in his bedroom he was early 20s and I was late 30s. His dad knew we were fucking but he opened the bedroom door and walked in as I was about to cum. I made direct eye contact with his dad and grunted "I'm gunna nut" Fukkin pumped a dozen jolts of sperm up that boy's ass as his dad looked on. When I was done I pulled out and stood up so his dad got an eyeful of my hard cock dripping with seed. Dad was staring at my cock so I said - go on, jerk it. He did. I saw he was getting hard so I said, I've just dumped s fresh load in your boy, you should dump your load. He got his cock out and mounted his son's ass and fucked his load up it. It wasn't long before I fucked the boy and his dad side by side. 

Hot! I wish my dad would have acted on his desires instead of suppressing them I would have loved to suck him off. I can still remember how he looked in a speedo and his bikini briefs. I dated a girl once. Her room had glass doors. So there is a curtain up. On night me and her are messing around while her younger sister, mother and father are sitting on the other side of the door watching tv. We kept the light on so they could see what we were doing. The only thing the dad said was turn the lights off next time.

3 hours ago, jason385 said:

Hot! I wish my dad would have acted on his desires instead of suppressing them I would have loved to suck him off. I can still remember how he looked in a speedo and his bikini briefs. I dated a girl once. Her room had glass doors. So there is a curtain up. On night me and her are messing around while her younger sister, mother and father are sitting on the other side of the door watching tv. We kept the light on so they could see what we were doing. The only thing the dad said was turn the lights off next time.

Nice one man, yeah, I ,love having an audience. I really got off on the boy's dad watching me thrusting my cock up his son's ass. It was obvious he wanted to breed his boy although to be honest I was pretty sure he already had.

That happened to me once! I was at my parent's house and invited this guy over to suck him off. We went to the laundry room because I thought we wouldn't get disturbed there. I sucked the guy off and then he started to piss down my throat. I've really tried to swallow all of it but a lot of it got on my shirt as it was my first time drinking piss. As the top finished, he continued to fuck my mouth and moaned. Then I heard footsteps and my name being called. It was my dad who came home late from work and thought he heard noises. He opened the door to the laundry room and the guy quickly had to hide behind the boiler. I made up some lame excuse to my dad that I went jogging and that's why my shirt would be so soaked. Piss was still drooling from my mouth. We talked for what felt like an eternity but eventually my dad left again. I had an absolute heart attack! And the guy definitely had one too. I still got to swallow his load though. 😄 

• Like 1