Spiral cock ring

sweetbitch

One of my buddies used to wear a spiral cockring.  I’ve never seen anyone else wear one, and I’ve never seen one for sale in shops.  Finally, I found something similar on Amazon, but it’s shipped from overseas and shipping charges are considerable.  Do any of you guys know where to get one in the States?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073CKF9RQ/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_HvEyCb90GB2NQ

Edited by sweetbitch
Typos

@sweetbitch - It isn’t clear from your post or from the product description (unless I missed something) whether this spiral ring is the kind worn at the base of the cock, or the kind worn beneath the glans. Could you specify which type you’re looking for?

Personally, as an avid wearer of cock rings of various kinds, I look at some of the spiral designs with a very dubious eye; unless you keep very smoothly shaved, some of them seem like they’re made to be hair-pullers.

Or worse, scrotum-pinchers...  o.0

Several diameters are offered, but all are for the base (not the glans).  This one looks fussier than my buddy’s, but I expect it to be flexible and its coils to fit around the entire shaft and sac like an ordinary ring, between the sac and the shaft to separate them and over the shaft.  All one piece, it does the job of three rings.