wonder how much Religious Right is on here...

Guest hodannyboi

On 2/15/2019 at 9:30 AM, hodannyboi said:

Yeah but college is a time for experimentation so I think I should get a pass for my pledge week antics of flushing the whole frat's med supply and mixing shredded steel wool into the wash.  How else was I supposed to convert the rest of campus?

I think I read that story before

Guest BreedMeInVegas

If the 'religious right' is trying to use this as a tool to exterminate gay men, then Trump must not have received the memo since he recently worked a deal to provide 200,000 gay men with PReP for 11 years as a way to help end HIV and AIDS.

But if anyone actually believes the whole going off meds is a extermination tool, then I'm guessing they could also believe the PReP being given away actually contains the HIV virus, which will speed up the evil plans of the religious right.

If anything, more people are dying in cities run by the loonies on the left as a result of their inability to understand how to run a city safely.  IE Chicago.

21 minutes ago, BreedMeInVegas said:

If the 'religious right' is trying to use this as a tool to exterminate gay men, then Trump must not have received the memo since he recently worked a deal to provide 200,000 gay men with PReP for 11 years as a way to help end HIV and AIDS.

But if anyone actually believes the whole going off meds is a extermination tool, then I'm guessing they could also believe the PReP being given away actually contains the HIV virus, which will speed up the evil plans of the religious right.

If anything, more people are dying in cities run by the loonies on the left as a result of their inability to understand how to run a city safely.  IE Chicago.

I don’t believe Travuda is tainted but there have been worse lies. There are other things I come up with when I wear my tin foil Fedora.

I have said before that taking Travuda for 25 or 30 years may cause issues worse than HIV or the newer HIV meds. We only know about the kidney issues. Zombie Apocalypse a possibility. 

More likely: There is this much Travuda on hand or in process that they need to get paid for before they switch to Descovey.